Blood

Harry POV

Standing at the door, my side pressed along the frame I watched her sleep. It had been 6 hours.

6 hours since she almost jumped off of a cliff because of one of her damn visions. I watched her toss and turn for a bit before I had allowed myself to leave her side for me to go shower and get my thoughts together.

It was 2 in the morning and I was exhausted, but I needed to be up. I needed to be on watch. I needed,

"Tea?"

Looking up I saw Liam standing there carrying two cups of tea. Smiling I took one of the cups from him as I say, "Thanks bro." Inhaling in the lemon and honey mixture with the tea I took a sip as I looked up at him, "What are you still doing up?"

"Can't sleep." He says as he stares at me.

"Anything wrong?" I asked.

He shakes his head, eyes still starring at me making me raise my brow. I went to ask why he was staring at me but I stopped. Liam wasn't starring at me he was starring over my shoulder looking at her.

"She's okay you know." I say taking another sip of my tea.

"Why would I care?" He says as he makes eye contact with me then look back into the room. "All she has done is brought us problems."

"You should know that you can't lie to me, Liam. I can feel it." Drinking my tea I glanced at the bed and back to him, "I don't know when, but I know you have a soft spot for her and she for you. You care and it's okay that you do."

He rolls his eyes as he looks back at me, "You look like shit, why not go to sleep?"

I shook my head, "Can't."

"Nightmares?"

I looked at him, "What?"

"Don't act like I haven't felt your energy from you half shifting. The others might not know better but Niall and I do." He takes a drinks from his cup, "Is it 'the' nightmares again?"

I nod, "Yeah."

"More blood?"

"Blood, bodies, and her." I say looking back into the room.

"Did you do it?"

I shook my head, "No, I don't know, everything is broken up and I don't know what anything means."

"Have you asked Nick?"

I shook my head, "He doesn't know."

"Haz,"

"I know, I know." Pinching the bridge of my eyes I sighed, "I'll be fine."

"Did Nick call her 'Rents?"

I nod, "Yeah, her dad wasn't happy, but they but have late night shifts, so Nick advised him that it would be better for her to be here under supervision while they are at work."

"Is she always home at night by herself?"

I nod.

"That's fucking crazy. Where they hell does Daniel be?"

"Friends? The chick he's talking to house? No one knows, but I told Nick that honestly either she needs to start staying here at night, or she needs to have her house on spell lock so she can't just creep out like she did tonight anymore."

"Yeah, because putting a powerful witch hybrid who sleeps walks on house arrest, sounds like the best idea ever." Liam snorts, "Yeah I don't see that working past 1 night."