The Colors Of The Night

{the title is actually a song by Lauren Christy and it helped with this chapter ^_^}

"Angelica!"

Was the first thing I heard as I turned around to notice I was now standing in the middle of someone's living room.

"How did I," I start but stopped as a girl wearing all white runs up and takes my hand.

"Where is Angelica?" Asks the girl.

As I go to shake my head she takes my hand as she say, "No time we are going to be late and mother hates it when we are late." The girl says as she begins to pull me.

"Late for what?" I asked.

"The party silly."

"A party?" I say as we rushed out the door.

"Look, um I don't know who you think I am but you have got," stopping as the girl stops pulling me I looked to the courtyard as I noticed the group that stood in front of me. There auras screamed at me I walked stood there taking in the scene.

Trees where decorated in lights, tables were out completely stocked with food and there was a live band playing. But aside from the music, aside from the beautiful scenery, what had me at a lost for words were how many wolf and witches were here.

"Wow." I smile.

"Here take this." Says the girl as she hands me a silver eye mask, "Put it on."

"But why?"

"Tonight is The Color Of The Night, every year we have a party where any friendly wolves come and any friendly witch come and we mingle and have fun without knowing the identity of the other."

"Like blind dating?"

"Oh no," she laughs, "We don't date wolves, it's against the rules."

Tying on my eye mask I bit my tongue from responding as a ringing noise echoed in the air.

"Welcome, To The Color Of The Night. I speak on the behalf of the council when I say it is lovely to see all that has made it."

The crowd cheered as I looked around. Everyone was dressed in there best and full of so much joy.

"Tonight is the annual night that where we all come together, as one. Not a pack nor a coven but as one community." The woman on stage says as she smiles. Her long dark hair fell down her back as she stands beautiful and a stunning peach colored dress.

I clapped along with the crowd as I tried to look for Angelica and David. Warmth crept down my spine as instantly stopped looking around.

Harry?

I thought as I notice a guy with dark hair pulled back into a ponytail looks up from talking with his friend and directly to me.

We held each other's gaze for a moment as the woman on stage says, "And here, after 4 long months, we finally have our sanctuary. A safe haven for those, wolf or witch who wants to live together on peace. And to that I have to thank my wonderful husband, Robertson Aconite."

My eyes glided from the guy across from to the to the man who stood on stage as I whispered, "Robby."

I knew that body frame and that face, regardless of what he wore to cover it. I studied that face so much growing up, it became a way that I was able to free lance sketch him.

"I hope you all enjoy the night, you deserve it. Eat, dance, and be Merry." He smiles Says, "Blessed be."

"Blessed Be!" The crowd chimed in as they cheered.