l'énergie de guérison

Anna POV

"Where is he?" I asked my heart racing as I could feel power pulsating in my fingertips.

"Easy." He says. "He is safe, I'll take you to him?"

"How?"

"I need you to drop to this field you have up."

Looking at this guy, I looked him up and down I say, "What field? And who are you?"

"Name is Zayn, I'm a friend of David."

"David," my heart skipped as the restaurant faded to black and suddenly I was standing in a white empty room,, "Is he-"

"He's with Harry. They are both worried,and I'm worried too." Looking at me his eyes wide Zayn says, "How long have you been having these power off sets?"

"Since I got them." I say feeling tired all of a sudden.

"Do you feel tired? Drained? Or like you are going to explode?"

I nod, "That's why I've been forcing myself to sleep so much, I feel at ease and relaxed when I'm sleep, but now even that is becoming an issue."

"Tell me about it." Zayn says as he starts walking in circles around me.

"It started as a sick feeling that would start up out of no where, to a feeling of unease and a feeling that I needed to release the magic in me, but it got to the point that releasing it wasn't helping anymore. That was when I started seeing her."

Zayn stops, "Seeing who?"

"Angelica." I say, "She's always here, or she's always in my head."

"What is she saying?"

I shrug running my hands over my face, "Sometimes nothing, it's just a vision of her before she died, then sometimes it's Of her telling me things, telling me what I need to do."

"What is she telling you to do?"

I shook my head, "I won't do it."

The white around me shook  letting in streams of deep red. Pain shot through my chest as I clutched it and screamed.

"What are you doing to me!" I yelled as I feel to my knees.

"Nothing," Zayn says oddly calm, "But I need you to relax." He says crouching down to my level as he locks eyes with me, "I want you to close your eyes and tell me what you see?"

"I'm in pain and you want to play what do I see?"

"You are in pain and I'm trying to play, you need to relax the fuck down before you kill us both." He says.

Closing my eyes I took in slow breaths trying to relax. I imagined things that always made me happy. Things from painting with Robbie, to the moon. Hundreds of things crossed my thoughts and I could feel the pain fading from me. I was showed scenes of Angelica and David, healing injured people, and helping wolves and witches, to vision of me and Harry laughing with our friends, but  it wasn't until I saw a vision of David and Angelica that I completely relaxed, and I didn't know why.

They were sitting on a sheet, in the middle of the field away from everyone, under the night sky.

"Tell me again." I could hear Angelica say, "Say it again."

"Why?" David asks.

"Because I just want you to say it again." The night air was cool, and quiet. Closing my eyes I took in the smells of the dirt and the musk of the woods and smiled.