Wait, WTF

{3 chapters in a week? ^_^ this shows how much of a getaway from the real world that I needed.. Hope you enjoy and again thank you so much for putting up with my no posting ass, you all are the best jellybean readers I could ask for... Oh btw I hardly get to my messages here so if you don't already follow me, follow me on snapchat... TorrieDuh and snapchat me there !}

Standing in the middle of what looked like a living room, the smell of vanilla mixed with lavender and another scent covered the air.

Standing there I began looking around, this place felt familiar, too familiar to be exact.

"What do you see?"

Davids voice traveled into my head although I could feel him still sitting in front of me in the cold grass in the middle of aconite fields.

It's been about 30 minutes since we finished working with elements and David wanted to do something different as the moon began to come up.

"It's an apartment, or a condo. There are these beautiful scent of in the air, vanilla, and lavender, I can't make out the last one."

"Describe it to me."

"It's woodsy, but damp. You know how it smells after it rains in the forest, dark damp but captivating and relaxing?"

"What you are smelling love, is wolfsbane, go on what else do you see?"

Looking around the living room I took in the space as I was completely in awe, the structure was fantastic and the decoration was handcrafted and had painted. One of the paintings stood out to me the most. It was a painting of a forest with a dark shadow standing in the middle with a white hue covering it.

"There's a painting, I've seen it before but I'm not sure where."

"What exactly is familiar about it?"

"The brush strokes, and the technique. It's similar to the one I was taught the one I was taught by,"

A knocking at the door stopped me mid sentence as I looked up to watch a woman, a very pregnant woman, waddle her way to the door as she calls out, "One second!" Wearing a soft cyan blue sleepwear short set, her dark brown hair flowing in water waves down her back, I couldn't help but to mesmerized by her beauty.

Another knock sounded off from the door, but not in a rushing way.

"I'm pregnant! I'm moving as fast as I can." She smiles. Reaching the door she opens it as she says, "What happened to your key?"

"I left it here by accident."

The voice that came from the door made my heart skip a beat as I say, "Robert?"

"Robert?" Asked David, "Is he there?"

I nod, as I watched Robert walk in as he slowly begins to cough.

"Oh shit sorry," the women says quickly, "I wasn't expecting you back today." Waving her hand to where I notice a trio of candles set she puts of the flame as she waves her hand again, causing the window to creep open and a breeze of fresh air circulates throughout the place.

"It's fine." Robert smiles as he says, "I still don't understand why you love that combination."

"I don't." She says, "But it seems as if or little girl craves the smell of herbs, then weird food cravings."

My eyes began to fog up, "Little girl?"

"Right, my little princess." Robert says as he bends down on one knee, slowly lifting up the women's tank top to uncover her belly as he kisses her, "How's my little princess doing today?" He says rubbing his hands on the sides of her tummy, "Are we giving mommy problems?"