7 Days

So I kinda wrote 4 parts... in the span of 3 hrs... I'm a mess.. but here are 2/4. Y'all I'm back!!! And this story is going to flip everything you thought! So brace yourself

"Class, moving on the next section I'm going to have you turn to page 32 in your textbooks. We are going to start the section about the Comic Violence."

Turning to the page I looked at the screen as I tried to focus on what was going on, but like always I couldn't get myself to focus. The teacher continues to point at the PowerPoint presentation on the screen as I, like the majority of the class, just stared and nodded my head at the appropriate times, crossing my fingers that she didn't call on me.

School use to be something that made me happy, I use to be able to lose myself into school work, but lately I wasn't able to do that nor had I been able to throw myself into my drawings either. I wanted to go back home and be with my mom and dad and Daniel. Mom, I mean Meredith and Jared took Daniel out of town for what was supposed to be a few weeks, that turned into a couple of months, being as they figured that he needed time to wrap his head around everything. In which was I guess good for him, not for me.

With Harry doing I don't know what with Taylor behind my back, and Daniel being gone, Taylor tried all that she could to make my life terrible at school, and it just made me want to drag her by the ponytail even more. I began to hate everything and it was beginning to be hard for me to hide it.

"Anna?"

Looking up Mrs. Knotts looked at me as she says, "Aren't you going to be late for your next class?"

Looking around I noticed the class was empty as I say, "Um, yes. Thank you."

Gathering my things she approached my desk as she says, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." I say simply.

"Are you sure? I know that a lot has been going on for you, with Daniel and your foster parents leaving and you adjusting to your new home with your biological-"

"How do you know any of that?"

Her eyes open wide as she says, "Well I've over heard a few students talking about it and I-"

Grabbing my backpack I walked off, not even saying goodbye as I walked out the classroom meeting Charlotte.

"Hey- Hey! What's wrong?" she asked jogging to my side.

"I'm going to kill her."

"Okay I've only heard you say that you were going to kill one female before, so I'm going to assume that it is, Taylor."

"That toothpick, air for brains, bitch is telling my business around school."

"How do you know?"

"Because she's the only person who wants to make my life a living hell, not like it isn't one already."

Walking to my locker I tried to ignore the emotions around me and the different auras that were being projected out.

"Well maybe it isn't her this time, maybe someone got ahold of your records and saw how your parental figures were changed around."

"They weren't though."

That's when Charlotte got quiet.

"Charlotte?"

She said nothing as we approached our lockers.

"Charlotte."

Still nothing.

"Oh my god it was you!"

"NO! It was Stephanie, she works in the office and over heard Robert talking to the Principle and that's how Taylor could've found out."

"Unbelieve. Being here is making me want to do homeschool even more."

"Its not that bad, it will blow over I mean at least Taylor hasn't tried to pull one of her stunts on y-"

Just as she says that I open my locker to be greeted by to water being sprayed in my face.

Flashes of me being underwater in the cell quickly flooded my mind as I pushed those thoughts away, but stopped as I realized that my anger was flaring up and I was started to shift.

I could hear people laughing at me as I closed my eyes tightly.

"Annab-"

Charlotte was cut off as a hand grabbed my shoulder and I pulled away.

"Liam?"

"Just keep your eyes closed and hold on."

Walking fast with him I tucked into his side as he opens the door to the art room and closes it behind us.

"I need you to calm down, you are beginning to shift."

"I can't help it!" I snapped, "It's like my eyes are on fire."

"It's wolfsbane." he says, "You can push passed it."

"How?"

"Focus on me. Open your eyes and just focus on me."

Forcing my eyes open I fought passed the burning sensation as I looked up at Liam. His aura around him was calm but I could tell he was worried. Focusing on that I blinked a few times as he hands me a bottle of water that sat on the table, so I could rinse my eyes out. The burning faded away after a moment as I could feel my eyes shifting back.

"Better?" he asks handing me a towel.

I nod.

"Good, now what happened?" he asked.

"Someone rigged my locker with water or something and I don't know I lost it."

"Well first thing first, it was wolfsbane and second thing, that wasn't water love."

Looking at him, I could tell that he wanted to laugh but I wasn't even going to ask what it was, "I want to go."

"Then lets go."

"You have class."

"So?"

Looking up at him I say, "I'm not going to ask you to play hooky with me."

"Who says that I wasn't going to do it anyways?" crossing his arms he looks at me and smirks as I roll my eyes.

"Fine."

Walking to the door he goes to open it as he says, "Wait."

"What?"

"Are you going to shower first or?"

He must've sensed my hesitation as he says, "Its in the lockers downstairs." nodding he says. "Noted."

Looking out the door he checked to see if anyone was around as we made a beeline for his car. As Liam starts up his car I could hear Charlotte calling my name in at the moment I didn't want to see her, I didn't want to be here for another second. So without looking back I let Liam drive out the parking as we headed to my house.