Let Me Take You Back To Church

{side note... so wrote this chapter as I was listening to a song name, Church by Chase Atlantic...}

I woke to the smell of coffee the next morning. Last night was still as fresh on my mind as I buried my face into my pillow to hide away from the beam sunlight that invaded my room. Groaning I went to force myself up when I stopped. Heat ran down my spine as I quickly looked at the door.

Raising his hand to knock, stood Harry, hair shaggy with curls, as he wore jeans and a plain green shirt.

"Harry?"

The corners of his mouth turned up as he smiles, "So how long do I have to wait to get a hug?"

Smiling I rolled off my bed in the most unattractive way, as I ran into his arm. Picking me up he holds me tight before standing me back on my feet. Moving close to me to kiss, I placed my hand over his mouth as I say, "I need to brush first." And before he had the chance to argue I walked passed him and straight to the bathroom.

Once brushed and cleaned, I walked back to my room surprised to see him still at the door as he raises a brow, "So?"

Smiling I crashed my lips onto his as I pushed him inside, closing the door behind me. Picking me up in a swift motion I connected my thoughts with him as I asked,

Parents?

Dad just left, mom is at work, Daniel is outback with bitch boy Carter.

"Mmmm." I hummed against his lips as he carries me to my bed. Placing me on my back, his hand trails down my thigh as I locked my legs around his waist. The energy that flooded from him to me was unbearable but I ignored it. The way my body burned under his touch as he begins to trail his fingers across my side, pushing my shirt up more and more with each stroke was hypnotic.

Pulling back he bites my lower lip slightly pulling on it as a moan escaped my lips.

"Pebbles," he says low, "We need to stop."

"Mmm hmm." I hummed as my hand tangled into his curls deepening the kiss between us.

Shifting under him I pushed him to the side of me as I climbed on top. And at that point it was as if I blacked out. Emotions began to cloud my judgements as the only thing that kept repeating in my head was to keep him close, become closer.

I hadn't realized I pulled off my shirt, not until I realized Harry's hands wasn't on my side anymore.

Leaning down I kissed long his jawline and trailed to his ear.

The growl that rolled through Harry as he groans, "Fuck." Ran through me as I couldn't help but smile as he says, "That's funny?"

Shrugging I kissed him on his lips and whisper, "It was hot."

"I hate that I can't control myself around you.

Pulling away I looked at him, "What do you mean?" And just as I asked I shifted on his lap and that's when I knew, "Oh!"

My cheeks flushed red as now it was his turn to laugh, "Sorry."

"Don't be it's just, just-"

In a cocky tone he says, "I know."

Rolling my eyes he takes his hand and grabs my shirt as he hands it to me, "Here, your brother is heading up."

Grabbing it I pull it over my head, moving off of his lap, just as Daniel knocks on the door and opens it, "Anna!" Stopping he looks at Harry and says, "Sup bro."

"Sup." Harry says as he sits up now holding my pillow over his lap.

"I'm going to get pizza, you want the usual?"