Cami

Starring out the window I watched the rain fall. 

Growing up I never understood my love for the rain. The feeling of it falling against my skin, or the sound of each and every raindrop falling on a hard surface. Maybe it was because it was an an element that deep down I was connected to. Even though I had no clue about it.

It had been 2 days since Liam was attacked, 2 days since I found out that Louis was using Harry as a vessel. A shutter ran through me as I pulled the sleeves over my hands. After Louis ran off I was able to get Liam to the cabin that I remember was Bethany, Robert's friend. Luckily she wasnt here when used my powers to open the door.

Liam had made me discard the phones in case Louis was trying to find us that way. I understood why he wanted to do that, but I was still at a lost to why he didnt want me call Grimmers, or anyone. I knew that Charlotte and Daniel would be worried, but Liam didnt want to risk them walking into the wolves that Louis still had in the area but at a distant. 

Leaning against the wall, I watched the rain slowly roll down the window as I glanced at the clock. 5 more minutes, before I could stop the downpour. 

Picking up a bundle of sage, I light it as I walked around the cabin. Masking our scent with the mix of the wet rain scent outside it would be hard for Louis to track us by scent, but I knew he was someone near, because I could still feel Harry. Sitting the bundle of sage down I grabbed my cup of tea and walked back to the window as I let my thoughts take over me again.

Had Harry knows that Louis was dabbling in black magic? What could Louis promise Harry that would have brought him back willingly? What was Louis endgame? Was it just to kill me? Or was it something more? He was creating another pack, but for what? What war was he looking to start?

Sipping my tea I shook my head. All questions and no answers. All I knew was that I wanted Harry Back. 

I was going to get him back. No matter what.

"Mmmm."

Looking from the window to the couch I watched as Liam shifted, trying to make himself comfortable. Glancing outside to see that the ground was in a muddy texture I figured that was enough rain for now as I raised my hand, palm up, closing my eyes I took a deep breath as I close my hand into a fist. The rain outside slowed to nothing but a soft dizzle as I closed the curtain. The television played in the background as I glanced at it.

"Still watching Sons of Anarchy?" Liam mumbles as he ran a hand down his face.

"Wednesday and thursday are marathon nights from midnight through 6am. They just found out where Jax's son is. Luckily Bethany had cable here or I would have been bored out of my mine."

"I can imagine that." He chuckles, and right after followed a hard couch as he covers his mouth. Pulling his hand back I could see blood.

Grabbing a towel I wet the corner of it with warm water as i walked over to him, "Don't try to get up, you havent healed all the way yet."

Clearing his throat as he lets me wipe the blood off his mouth he says, "I'm fine."

"Sure you are." I say as he looks at me.

"I need to get off this bloody couch. Its fucking uncomfortable."

I laughed as i say, "Okay, hold on."

"Hold on for wh-"

Before he could finish his sentence i called air to me as i focused on it picking him up.

"Woah! Woah! Wait!"

Moving him slow and carefully I laid him on the bed as i walked over and pulled the cover that were at the bottom of the bed, up and over his waist.