Raining

"So this is David?"

Was the first thing out of Charlottes mouth as we walked up to the park.

Hugging her first then hugging Ashton I stand in-between them both as turn back to them and say, "Yes, this is David. David this is,"

"Charlotte and Ashton." David says as he walks up and shakes Ashton hand.

Using a firm grip he turns to Charlotte and takes her hand more carefully as he raises her hand to his lips and softly plants a kiss, "It's lovely to meet the both of you. Annabelle has said nothing but amazing things about you too."

The way that my name rolled off his tongue sent the butterflies in my stomach to flutter as Charlotte looks at David and smiles, "Such a gentleman. Unlike the other wolves I've met."

David looks at her and says, "What do you mean?"

"She hasn't really trusted Harry and his group." Says Ashton.

David looks at me as I nod, "She didn't trust them."

"But you did?"

I nod, "Apparently."

Shaking his head, David looks at Charlotte as he says apologetically, "I'm sorry that you had to endure that. That just shows that there weren't raised properly. My mother always told me to respect a lady whether she was family or not."

Shrugging it off Charlotte says, "Eh it's fine, I've grown use to their antics."

He nods as Ashton says, "So why are we at a park?"

"I don't know." I say as the wind blows and push my hair behind my ear, "David why did you ask me to come here?"

"I figured that we get in a little magic practice."

"Here?" I say wide eyed, "In public?"

He nods, "There is no one around, that's why I asked you to come to the most deserted area where there is an enormous amount of dirt."

"Your going to train her here?" asked Charlotte as she looks at me, "Are you okay with that? You know with us being here and all?"

"Has she never practiced in front of you before?"

Charlotte and Ashton shake their heads, "No."

"Harry thinks its better to train away from everyone since I don't know my capacity."

"Harry wants you to train away from everyone because he doesn't know how to bring you completely down from you magically high. I, on the other hand do." Nodding his head towards the cluster of trees to his left he says, "Come."

Ashton was the first to follow as he looks at me and then Charlotte. Turning around I looked around the area to see that only our cars were there. Looking back to where David was heading I slowly jogged forward to keep up with them.

We walked to we came to a nice secluded area of the woods that was slightly covered in snow.

"Take a seat." David says. As he walks to a tree stripping off his coat.

Charlotte and Ashton look around as Charlotte says, "Where? I'm sorry but its to could to be sitting on this cold, defrosting ass grass."

David smirks as he looks at me, his eyes shines silver just as he murmurs something in french causing a wave of energy to run through me as the ground slowly shakes. Right in front of Ashton and Charlotte, the foundation cracks as a large tree stomp sprouts from the ground and stops at a perfect height for them to sit on.

"Better?" he asks.

Charlotte looks at me her jaw almost hitting the ground as she nods, "Much better."