Vicious Circle

"So are we still going tonight?" Asked Charlotte as I nod.

"Of course. Is Ashton coming?"

She shakes her head, "No, he said something about watching lil Harry for his mom."

I frowned, "Okay."

Tonight was the annual Cheerleader, pre season rally to get everyone hyped for the basketball season that was about to start. Every year since I started here the start of basketball season was the start of the new year parties.

"When are tryouts?" I asked.

"Cheerleading are on Friday, basketball will be after school." Charlotte says as she drinks her iced coffee, "Is Harry trying out?"

"But how can they do the try outs when school is cancelled for today?" I asked a I shrugged, "And I don't know I haven't really spoke to him for the pass couple of days."

"Spoke to who the pass couple of days?" Asked David as he walks up eating French fries, "And school is canceled?"

"Harry." I say as he holds his container to me and I take a couple out, "And yeah apparently there was a gas leak so they canceled for today."

"I wished someone would have said something before I got up this morning."

Says Charlotte as she shakes her head declining fries from David.

David nods as he says, "Weren't you supposed to see him yesterday."

I shook my head, "He said something came up."

David looked at me as he shook his head, "So does that mean that your with me till your rally?"

I shrugged, "What are we doing?"

"Going on a trip." Says David.

"In our favorite rocket ship?" Asks Charlotte as I smiled.

"What rocket ship?"

The look on David face was priceless due to his confusion as Charlotte laughs and shakes her head, "Nothing, I keep forgetting you aren't from our day and age."

David nods as he says, "I need to grab something from my locker, we leave in 10?"

I nod.

Saying his goodbyes to Charlotte she looks at me and says, "That boy is so hot for you it's sickening."

I laughed as I say, "Whatever, what time am I meeting you tonight?"

"7ish."

"Am I picking you up?"

"No, I'm going to grab ice cream with Liam so I'll just have-,"

"I'm sorry what?" I laughed.

"I have a ride."

"Did you just say you are going to get ice cream with Liam?"

"What?"

Crossing my arms I say, "Nothing."

"No tell me."

"You and Liam have been hanging out quite a bit lately. Is there something I should know?"

She stutters, "What? No."

"Yeah okay. Mrs. Jock and Cheerleader."

Charlotte hits my arm as I start laughing before she says, "I'll see you later."

I nod, "Okay."

Grabbing my bag from the table I pulled out my phone as I opened up my text messages and sent Harry a message.

Hey :) missed you today, are you okay?

I'm heading out to train with David and wanted to see if you wanted to come.

Grabbing my books I headed out to the parking lot to where I remembered David parked as his car beeps, and I looked up.

"Climb in love."

Opening the door I placed my books and backpack on the floor in the back as I got in and closed my door.

Just as David climbs in the car my phone buzzed and I looked down to see An emoji of heart eyes, a puppy emoji, and a football symbol.

I can't sorry. xH

Is everything okay?

I'll call you later. G2G. xH

Starring at my phone I got a bad feeling but shook it off as David turned on the car.

"You okay?"

I nod as I say, "Let's go."

Shifting into drive he swearves out the parking lot and onto the street..

We drove for 2 hrs when he slightly nudges my shoulder and says, "We're here."

Yawning as I stretch out in my seat I looked around to see nothing but small houses clustered in one area.

Opening my door I looked around as I say, "David where are we?"

"We, my love, are in a small place called Bane Village."

"Bane Village?"

He nods, "This village has held so many witches and wolves here. Both dead and alive."

Walking towards the village I notice a gate that had both a crescent moon and a sun on the lock. Pushing it opened a loud squeaky noise echoed around us as I walk over the threshold instantly becoming overwhelmed with energy.

Screaming began to crept into my head as power soared through me causing my lungs to tighten up making me move back.

"You okay?" Asked David as places his hand on my side.

I shook my head, "Why are we here?"

"In order for you to learn how to harness your powers you must learn how your legacy began and how your birth fits into all of this."

"Then why couldn't you have told me at home? Or on the practice field? Or even over the phone." I snapped, "That," I say pointing to the small village, "The screaming and that energy alone could drive a person insane."

"Not you." He says, "Your body is mostly immune to this. You feel it in waves as you do your powers which causing you to be able to cross inside of there and learn what there is to learn."

I shake my head, "You are crazy."

"Crazy, maybe. But correct, yes."

Looking back to field I say, "I'm not going alone."

"I'll be there." He says as he steps to me taking my hand into his over sized Palm.

"Why is this necessary?" I asked softly.

"It's necessary because," he sighs as he moves from me, "Do you remember you telling me that Angelica wants you to remember?"

I nod.

"This is a way to trigger whatever it is that she wants you to remember."

"Again, by why here. What is this spot so important."

"It's a vicious circle actually."

"Why?"

"Because," he says as he walks to the gate placing a hand on the crescent/sun lock, "This is the spot that I lost my beloved Angelica at." Looking up to me he continues, "And this is the spot you are destined to kill Harry at."