Pains

The next few moments happened quick. 

I managed to move Harry into my room as I called Liam.

Grabbing a towel and a bowl of water I put a pillow under his head as I tried wiping off the blood on his face. The more that I cleared the blood off of him, is when i started to realize a scent that radiated off of him, a smell that i was beginning to get to acquainted with.

Wolfsbane.

I tried looking for the source of where it was coming from when my bedroom door swung open and Liam and Niall rushed in. 

"What in the fuck happened?" Liam asked as he took in Harry lying there.

I shook my head, My shirt was no longer a crystal white anymore but it was not pink from his blood, "I-I don't know. He just came in and collapsed. I smell wolfsbane thought." 

Liam walks over to us as he picks up his wrist, I assumed to check his pulse.

"Did you let him in?" Niall asked.

"No."

"Then how did he get in?"

"My house isn't warded to keep you guys out, and that includes Harry." 

"I thought you told Robert you reworked the spell."

I didn't respond. 

"His pulse is faint, breathing is short. It looks like he digested it."

"The why was he beaten up?" I asked.

Liam shook his head, "He has been actually like a dick lately maybe he crossed paths with the wrong person?"

"Harry still wouldn't have gotten his ass handed to him like that. This," Niall motions over Harry, "Is something different."

Just then Harry began shifting from side to side as I placed my hand on the side of his face. Sending energy from me to him I welcomed the familiar warmth that came from him and mixed with me.

As soon as our energies connected his eyes shot opened and his hand wrapped around my wrist in a tight squeeze. I yelped at the pain as Liam grabbed him.

Harry begins to try to force himself up fighting against Liam's grip as I try to calm him,

"Harry! Your okay you are safe! Its just Liam."

I repeated myself over and over as Niall rushed over both pinning him down as I was pushed away.

Fear raced through me as I stood their not sure what to do. Should I call Robert, should I call Grimmers. The pawprint flared up on my wrist as I realized that his wall was down. Our connection was there and I could feel it.

"Anna! You need to knock him out. Spellbind him!"

Shaking my head I say, "No, I have an Idea. You just need to hold him."

Harry jumps into a sitting position, his eyes red as he snarls at me,

"Anna I dont trust this."

"You dont have to. Just trust me."

Closing my eyes I welcome the energy in me to surface as the pounding in my head followed. Opening my eyes everything was bright with different colors of auras. Focusing my eyes on Harry's our eyes lock as I connected our thoughts.

I won't hurt you Harry. You know that.

The red in his eyes still glistened as I could tell that he was shifting.

Harry, just realx. Let me help.

Fuck you. His voice rolled into my head causing a chill to run through me.

The fear that ran through me made me want to back up but I stayed my ground.

This isn't you.

You don't know me.

But I do, raising my hands to his face I cupped his face as I forced my energy to rush to him. Power rain through my veins as if they were water in a pipe. Harry freezes as he stares at me and I say, To the moon and back, remember? 

The power shifted in the house as I could feel the ground shaking beneath me. I could hear Liam voice calling to me but I didn't understand what he was saying. The red in Harry's eyes slowly began to fade back to its normal green as he opens his mouth and say in barely a whisper.

"Help, me." 

"How? Harry tell me ho-"

I hadn't realized that the boys were no longer holding him until his hands cupped my face. Opening my mouth I went to scream but no sound came out.

My vision blurred as it felt like a hundred needles were stabbing into my cheeks. Tears blurred my vision as I grew dizzy. Images of Harry clouded my head as I tried to focus on what was going on. 

Screams echoed in my ears as I could orders being yelled out.

"Prep the area! We only have one shot at this!"

"Do you think this is going to work?"

Looking around I tried to figure out where the voices were coming from when I saw Harry. 

"Harry?"

Not saying anything he walked around the corner as I ran to follow him, stopping as I reached a room I stepped inside where I saw Nick and Louis standing.

"His body will withstand it." Louis says as he looks at the table that Harry was laying on. "This is the only choice." Looking around his brows narrow as he says, "Where is the girl?"

"She's recovering."

"Mmm." Louis hums as he looks down at Harry, pushing his hair back. That familiar chill that made my stomach turn washed over me as he says, "You should've just did what I asked."

The vision shifted and I was thrown back into a darkness where I was falling. Fire covered my body as I screamed for Harry. 

I love you

Whispered in the air as my head hit something hard.

Arms grabbed me as I could hear glass breaking. Opening my eyes pain shot through the back of my head as i realized I was across the room on the floor. Harry was no longer on the bed and my window, well my window was gone.

"Anna are you with me?" Liam asked frantic.

I nod as I say, "Where is he?"

"He's gone. What happened what did you see?"

I went to answer him as I notice something leaking down my neck. Raising my hand I touched where the wetness was as I looked at my finger tips to see it was blood.

Liam cursed as he yelled for Niall to get the car.

Niall rushed and jumped out the window as I made a mental note to ask why did they like jumping from windows so much. Visions of Harry and Louis crossed my mind again as Liam tried to pull me up as I say,

"Liam we need to get him."

"Not now. We need to get you checked."

"No, Liam! You don't understand! It's Louis."

That made Liam stop as he looks at me, "What?"

My head began to spin as I knew I hit the wall harder then I thought. I tried to blink pass my vision going in and out as rush to say, "Louis did something to him, we have to," my tongue became heavy as it felt like someone was sitting on my chest as I try to say, "We have to save him."

Air rushed into the room and within seconds my eyes closed as I could hear Liam yelling for me to wake up. I felt myself floating away with only one thought on my mind.

Harry