Of Course

Liam POV

(Flashback)

"So you mean to tell me that out of all the things that you could have brought home, you just decided to bring a wolf  home?"  I asked as I walked into the room bringing in some snacks.

Anna had been sitting on the couch as she awaited for Harry who was 'running errand.'

"Why is that everyone sounds so surprise when I say that?" she asks as she grabs a handful of grapes from the plate, "Thank you."

Nodding I say, "Because that's not likely. You normally have kids who bring in bugs, stray kittens they find in bushes. They brings bottles that they have started to collect. You know flowers and things like that. You normally don't hear about a kid bringing in a wolf, a full ass wolf at that."

Anna shrugs, "Like I said I was drawn to him, and I guess now I know why." eating a few grapes she sits quiet for a moment before she says, "Do you think that he is cheating on me?"

"Who?"

"Harry."

Did I think Harry was cheating on her? Yes.

Did I have valuable proof? No.

Was I going to tell her that? Hell no.

There was something about her, something about her face, her scent, and her just as a person that made me want to keep all the bad things away from her, like a brother would, but I knew that was impossible. I mean what could you expect when you are dating a world class almost most wanted wolf who just so much has as much secrets then anyone else in this whole house. Anna stared at me with those innocent big blue eyes. You know those eyes that you know you would do anything they asked if they asked you to. That look that screams "I'll do anything you want," because that look alone made me want to give her everything.

"Of course not Ann. He loves you. He wouldn't do something stupid like that."

Nodding she continues to eat her fruit as I turn on the tv.

"Thank you Liam."

"For what?"

"I know that you may haven't like me at first and probably still don't, but thank you for always being there for me, when I needed someone to talk to. You are a pretty cool guy."

"Of course and you aren't so bad yourself."

The smile that went to her eyes is what sealed the deal for me. I was going to be that guy who would protect her, no matter what. Even if that means protecting her from the Harry that she doesn't know about.

Anna POV

(Present day vision)
The sun was bright as it beamed down on me. It had been forever since I had been able to bask in the sun and enjoy its warmth. Kids played down at the lake, laughing and splashing around. It felt like when I was younger, I didn't have a worry in the world.

"Enjoying the sun?" looking to my right Liam sat down next to me as I smiled.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you."

I shook my head, "No, no working today. I don't want to do anything. I told you I was going to enjoy my book and then go for a swim."

"I would have thought that you would dare go in water again after what happened?"

Turning to him I say, "After what happened?"