DBP (Part 3)

Anna POV

"Baby it's you! You're the one I love, and you're the one I need!"

Bouncing around I smiled and laughed as I listened to the radio play. It was a quiet day, rainy, but quiet and god I missed this. Grabbing a clean paint brush, I danced my way back to my easel as I continued with my picture that I was working on.

"I need a new color." I say softly to myself as I tilted my head to the side to analyze my picture, "I need silver."

Turning around I grabbed the tube of silver paint and squeezed some into my paint bowl. A wave of dizziness stopped me mid step as I shut my eyes and waited for it to clear.

"And here I thought I was over those." Rolling my eyes, I waited for the spinning to stop, but just as I opened my eyes to turn around I screamed and dropped my bowl as I took in the figure that stood in front of me.

"What the hell, David?" I snapped as I looked down at the silver paint that covered my house shoes.

"What are you doing?" he says annoyed.

"Painting." Going to walk about him to grab a towel I say, "Well at least I was."

"Anna do you even know where you are?"

"We are in my art room? Or did you forget that quick?"

He rolled his eyes, "You know as much as I would love to be simple and sweet with you, now is not the time." Stepping to me he says, "I need you to come back, you are in danger."

"What are you talking about. Robert said the house is safe."

"Damn it Anna you aren't at home." He says, "You've been drugged. What is the last thing you remembered?"

"Painting."

"Before that, do you remember us being out at that glow in the dark paint party?"

"Yeah of course I remember."

"Then if you are home, Anna how did you get home?"

Looking at him I scuffed, "I was drunk, I don't know. Wasn't it you?"

He shook his head, "No, because we are still there. You've been drugged, and you are in danger. I need you to come back to yourself."

Another dizzy spell waved in as I became confused, "What are you talking about David? obviously I'm home."

"No, and you know you aren't. You keep having dizziness, right?"

Closing my eyes, I nod slowly, "Yeah, but they are normal."

"Not this time around love, your body is trying to fight off the medicine, but it needs your help. I need you to wake up and get out of this peaceful cloud of yours, I can only protect you for so long while you are like this. Sooner or later Liam and Harry won't be able to keep the room we are in closed off."

"David, what are you talking abo- "

Grabbing me by my wrist a shock runs through me as the room shakes and it flashes and becomes a dark club room, before quickly changing back to my art room.

"You see? You are dreaming, and I need you to wake up." Looking behind him, he curses, "Hurry Anna! They are breaking the door now, its only a matter of time!"

Closing my eyes, I tried to focus on the dark club room. I focused on David and the feel of him and his surroundings as I let it be my guide. Just as I could feel the environment changing, David's hands were yanked from around my wrist as the dark club room changed and I was back into my art room.

"David!" i screamed into the empty room as my heart began to race.

==

David POV

"Well if it isn't the wolf from the past. Lovely for us to finally meet."

Looking up I forced my eyes to focus on the tall figure in front of me as I groaned, "Wish I could say the same thing to you."

Reaching down, the guy yanks me up in one swift movement as I go to push back.

"Woah, woah, woah, you got to at least blow me a good one before I just let you be rough with me."

"Is that her?" the guy who was holding me says to another guy that walks in.

"Yeah." Says the guy who I noticed was about my height, with green hair.

"Great, take her downstairs to Simon."

"Don't touch her!" I growled as the grip on me tightened.

"Move, and I will make you just as high as a kite as she is."

It took everything in me not to turn and go crazy, but I stopped just as Anna giggled and mumbled something about chili cheese fries.

"Fucking Anna." I thought to myself as the guy picks her up and heads out the room with her.

'Calm down, she needs you in your right mind and not going crazy. You can't help her drugged up.'

"So, are we going to follow or are you about to suck my dick for the rough housing?" I asked crossing my arms.

Pushing me out the door the guy growls, "I always end up with the smart asses."

I let him lead the way as I tried to sense where Liam and Harry were.

Let me tell you, I wasn't that surprised when I walked back out to the front of the club to see Harry laying down on the ground with a syringe in his neck, with Liam tied to a pole on stage.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Dumbass didn't know how to shut up." Liam says as he rolls his eyes. Connecting our thoughts he asks, "Did you get to her?"

"I think so. I was yanked away before she could pull through."

Liam's eyes went to where they held Anna as he thinks, "She's strong and smart. She'll get out of it."

I nod as I cut our connection off as I think, "I'll kill anyone before they even think of harming her."

"Lovely for you to join us David." Simon says as he walks on stage.

"Well it's not like I had a choice." I say as I keep my eyes on Anna.

"Well, before we start you have someone that I want to meet. Although I'm pretty sure that you and her already know each other."

I planned on ignoring him, and just telling him to go fuck himself. That was until I heard,

"Hi David."

I couldn't stop from looking away from Anna as I looked up into a familiar set of purple eyes, eyes that I hadn't seen in decades.

"Cyanna?"

Now I know its been a while since i posted and i know that most have forgotten about characters from Unleashed so I'm going to refresh your memory just a bit.  Remember Cyanna? She was the purple eye witched who accessed the memory of Anna's past and freaked out and David had to calm her down? Yeah? Well that's her. The witch is back! Is it for a good cause or bad? Guess you gotta keep reading to find out. If you want to go back and read the chapter to remember more, its titled, "Purple and Grey."