interviews

Rain smacked at my window the moment that I woke up in the morning, and it wasn't from me.

Rolling in the bed, I buried my head into the pillow. It had only been a few hours since David and Niall had found us, and despite me telling Liam that I wasn't tired, the moment that I showered and I laid my head to my pillow i fell into a deep sleep.

Rolling to my side I stared at the window watching the water slide down as if the raindrops were racing each other. Robert had arrived the moment that we arrived and Niall took Liam home to patch him up, appropriately.

Everything that happened over the past couple of days clouded my thoughts as I stopped once my thoughts went to Harry. Closing my eyes I took in a sharp breath trying not to over think things, but it was impossible for me not to.

Louis was controlling Harry, and not just mind controlling, but that asshat was completely using Harry as a meat suit.

Anger flooded through my veins as I made a promise to personally end his life. 

Footsteps in the hallway caught my attention as my door opened. I hadn't turned to look who it was because I already knew. The strong peach perfume that flooded my room was a dead give away. 

My door opened and closed and seconds later I could feel my bed dip behind me as an arm curved around me. Taking my hand into theirs, I could feel a chin being place softly on my shoulder as I closed my eyes again.

No one spoke, the room was silent besides the sound of the rain and in that moment my let down my walls. Tears, that i refuse to hold back, fell as my body shook. The hand that was on mine tighten as i was pulled back. 

"Oh Anna Banana." 

Charlotte's voice was soft as she pulls me to her.

I let everything come out. The hurt that i felt, the pain, the feeling of being exhausted, the stress. The rain outside came harder as i cried and the winds picked up a little. I cried for a while until i cried myself back to sleep. 

Voices woke me up later on as i heard my door open. 

"How is she?"

"She's tosses and turns a bit, but she hasn't cried in a while." i could hear Charlotte say, "Liam, I don't like her feeling like this, especially when there is nothing i can do. Her dad uncle/father, sperm donor, what ever the fuck you want to call him, is never here. She shouldn't be alone like this, and its not like with her parents being back that she can move back in with them."

"I thought Daniel moved back in?" Liam asked. 

"When his parents moved back, he went back home, to their old house since it was safer then being here."

"Grimmers, doesn't have a problem with her staying with us, but I know that she doesn't want to. She wants a place away from everyone, and this is her home." he says, "Robert is making me hate him."

"I don't remember much of him since we were so young, but he always seemed off to me, but he was her whole world. Uncle Robert could never do anything wrong."

"Well she isn't a child anymore, so whatever the fuck he is doing he needs to make sure that he is here. The boys and I don't mind hanging here everyday, but we have stuff, training, that we need to do and i'm pretty sure she is getting sick of being followed so much."

"She's lost Liam, this shit with Harry. I knew she loved him but damn. This is borderline Bella and Edward in New Moon."

"Edward was a tool, and Bella was overly clingy. Anna is no where near that."