Flowers

"Random fun fact, but I miss racing."

Standing in the middle of the room I had both arms raised as I hung the flowers from the rods that David had installed.

"Like literally, I haven't craved to be on the track this much before in my life."

Making sure the flowers were secured I turned and looked at Liam, who was now standing in the door way with a plate of wings.

"Why haven't you gone?" I asked as I placed my hands on my hips, taking a look around.

"It was a Harry and I kind of thing. After everything changed we kinda just stopped."

Turning to look at him, sadness covered his face, but just as soon as I saw it, it was gone. Shaking his head as picks up a wing and bites it. Liam missed Harry, there was no hiding that. If I was freaking out, I knew that he was freaking out even more. He just wasn't saying it. Liam knew Harry longer and it had been told that Harry was the reason Liam didn't go bad. So I knew that, that bond was something that couldn't be broken.

Grabbing a wipe I cleaned my hands as I walked over to him. Tossing the dirty wipe into the pile of trash I grabbed a wing off his plate as I say, "We are going to get him back. You know that right?"

He nods, "I know."

Silence covered the space as he takes another bite and looks around, "This looks great. Did Charlotte help?"

I shook my head, "No. I told her she could focus on finding what she was wearing."

"You need to start charging people if you are going to end up being the event director."

"Its her day, I owed to her. Not to stress with the set up and food. Her dad she provided the cash for the food and for the drinks."

"Daniel said set up the coolers in the back and the food are on warmers. Party starts in T-minus," looking at his watch he smiles, "Less then an hour."

Finishing my chicken wing I say, "I should go get dress then."

He nods, "I'll clean up the trash." holding his plate to me that was partially covered in bones, he says, "Add it to my collection."

Dropping my bone onto his plate I raised a brow, "Planning on keeping these as a chew snack?"

"No, I'm going to take these to the emos, start giving them rewards."

I cringed as I say, "Please don't do that."

"Haha I won't."

Playfully bumping Liam I walked passed and headed to the back room to where I knew Charlotte room was. A song, that i couldn't figure out what it was played as I knocked on the door once before opening it. Sitting their in front of her vanity she turns to me and smiles,

"Anna Banana, how do I look?"

Standing I took in her two piece outfit, she wore leather pants with a tube crop top, oversized jean jacket hung off her shoulder as her golden locks were in spirals as the fell off her shoulders. She looked like a bad ass and I was a little jealous.

"You look amazing!" I smile as I stepped into the room more, "I think you beat your record for getting ready."

"Right!" she gushes, "Only took 4 hours."

Sitting at the edge of her bed I laid back, closing my eyes I relaxed.

"Oh no you don't." she says as she grabs my hand and pulls me up, "You have less then an hour to get ready."

"I know I know, I just need 10 minutes."

"10 seconds."

"2 minutes." I argued.