Visions

Harry POV
2:55pm

Is what read on my watch as I looked down. Leaning against my bike I folded my arms

As I looked down the road. Car after car passed, not one of them had her in it. Pulling my phone out I looked at her message that she sent 10 minutes ago,

Passing school, be there in 15minutes.

Irritation ran through me as I seen how close she was pushing to 3.

"I say you just go wolf and beat his arse when they roll up." Says Liam as he walks up eating a donut.

"Don't you think Anna would get upset about that?" Says Luke who was at his side.

"I agree for you two to come to make sure he wouldn't try to leave and avoid Nick, I didn't mean for you to get here and talk so much." I say run my hand over my face.

"Don't act like the thought didn't cross your mind. You've been wanting to kick his arse ever since you got that text that she was ditching." Says Luke.

"Which is very unlike your book nerd. Pollyanna cares to much about school for her to be skipping to go sight seeing with her dream dude." Says Liam.

"She had a good reason."

"Which was?" Ask Liam.

I said nothing.

"See when you have to start making up excuses for her, you have a problem Haz."

Warmth covered me as I caught the scent of Vanilla, looking up and down to the end of the parking lot her laugh caught my attention as I saw her walking up with Miss Jackson and David, all 3 laughing.

"No I'm serious!" Miss Jackson says, "When I first met her uncle he smashed ice cream in my face on accident."

"It was hilarious." Smiles Pebbles.

"Makes me wish that I'd been there." Says David.

Pebbles looked at him and smiles. Her expression so innocent but I could see the adoration and trust she has in him from just how she looks at him.

"You need to watch out for him Haz," says Liam, "At this rate he will try to steal her from you."

As soon as Liam says that Pebbles looks up and sees me as her smile widens, "Hey!"

Walking straight to me she hugs me and says, "Sorry we are late, Miss Jackson car stopped and we met her to give her a jump."

"Couldn't spellbound it?" Ask Luke.

"Luke." I say.

"I could've but I don't tend to like using magic on unnecessary things."

Luke nods as I look at Miss Jackson, "Afternoon."

She smiles, "Afternoon."

Looking around Pebble says, "So shall we get a seat inside or out?"

"In is fine for me." Says Miss Jackson.

Pebbles nod as she turns to head inside with David following her.

"Woah, wait." Liam says just as I did.

"You staying here with us new kid." Says Liam.

David arches his brow in amusement as he looks at Pebbles.

"I told him he could come with us. Miss Jackson has no problem and he knows more about our situation then anyone since it did happen to him." Her eyes find mine as I could feel her thoughts connecting with mine, is that okay?