Drinks, Body Paint, and A Trap (Part 2)

Here is a short little something. I have gotten back into my school schedule which means I'm not killing myself working. So i will have more time to write, and I'm sooo damn excited ! Lets get it!!! I've missed this !

"What's the plan?" asked Harry as I looked over at David and Anna who were laughing their asses off about nothing.

"We need to trigger them sober, is what we have to do." Says Harry.

"Suggestions?"

Walking up to David, Harry takes David hand and snaps his wrist. David yells out in pain as his eyes shifts. Looking down to the ground, you could practically see the heat steaming from him as I quickly moved in front of him.

"Calm down, we had no choice!"

Soft growls crept from David as I grabbed him by the shoulders, making him look up at me, "David! Anna is in danger! You need to snap out of it."

David eyes looked up at Harry who stood behind me, arms crossed. His stare was dark and deadly for a few moments. It was clear as day that nothing was going to get through to him, that was until Simon spoke again.

"Now tonight we have a lovely guest in here, and I would love to bring her up."

"Simon?" David says as the color in his eyes returned to their original color, finally registering me he runs a hand over his face as he says, "What's going on?"

"This party is a set up and Anna is drunk."

Looking to his left, Anna leaned back with a silly grin on her face as she tilts her head back staring at the ceiling.

"No, she isn't drunk." Leaning over to her, he pushes her sweat drenched hair from her forehead as he says, "She is in a spellbound wolfs bane trans."

"I'm sorry she's in a what?" asked Harry.

"Wolfs bane trans." David says as he swiftly moves to crotch in front of her. Pulling her to sit up, the best the he could, he takes her face and forces him to look directly at him, "It's a spell elders in my time would do to distract a wolf to stop them from what was going on around them. It's like she's on LSD but it 10 times worst."

"How do we break it?"

"You can't. She does, its her being locked inside her own head right now."

"Well that isn't going to work, we need her alert now. Maybe I can force my way into her mind, draw her back."

David nods as he says, "That would work perfectly," he looks up at Harry as his voice drops to mirror the disgusted look on his face, "If you hadn't of broke the connection with her, to hid god knows what you are up to, from her."

"So, you did cut ties!" I snapped as I turned to him, "Harold I should- "

"Later," David says as he looks around, "I have a way to get to her, but I just need a place away from everyone."

Doing one quick sweep I say, "Well we can't get out but I'm sure VIP is empty right now."

Pulling Anna up to and next to him, David says, "Just make sure no one comes up there."

Harry and I nod as I say, "But how are you going to get away. They are watching her like a hawk. Once you two are gone, someone is going to come looking."

"You won't have much time." Says Harry.

David nods, "As long as I put everything in motion, I won't need time." He smirks as he says, "Good luck." Mumbling something in French a fog machine falls off to our right as the area is instantly covered in smoke.

A witch walks up and forces the smoke away as we looked around to see David and Anna gone.

"Fucking magician." I half chucked as I made my way to stand near the stairs that led up to the VIP room.

"If he could flash them out like that, then why didn't he just flash her out of the building?" asked Harry.

"Because the building is on spell lock dumbass."

"He didn't know that."

"No he knew, just like he knew that your connection was broken." Turning to Harry I say, "What in the fuck is going on with you?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" I say, "Not that long ago, I couldn't get you to get your head out of Anna's ass, and now its like if I need to know anything that's going on with her I have to go to the bitch boy to find out. What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Bullshit Harold, I know you and if this is some lame ass excuse to push her away, I'm letting you know, that by pushing her away she is going to fall right into the arms of David and I'm still unsure of his motives with him being here anyways."

"It's none of your busy Liam. So stop asking questions and I won't have to sit here and give you some bullshit answer. What I'm doing is what I'm doing. I don't need to explain anything to anyone."

"You right." I say, "You don't." going to walk by him to start patrolling the area I say, "But she does deserve to know what is going on in that head of yours considering that you are the reason that all of this is starting up again."

Looking up to me with a shocked look on his face I smirked, "Didn't think I knew what you were doing?" nodding I say, "Don't worry I won't say anything. But I tell you this," stepping to his face I say, "Either you tell her before something happens to her, or I tell her and I come for you next. Alpha or not, Harold I will kill you if you try to hurt her, I promise you that, and you know I hold my promise with my life, so think hard about what you are about to do, and ask yourself, is it really worth it."

apuni0303uni0