Colors

It was only 10 o'clock and I could barely keep up with what was going on. My emotions were everywhere, and everything was bright. Bright with Colors.

It was like everyone's auras turned on and I couldn't help, but to be blinded by the pretty rainbows.

From Pinks, to Greens, to all the Red's that covered this place I couldn't think straight. I wanted something.

I needed something.

Where the fuck was Harry?

Dancing around with Charlotte who was beyond drunk, and hanging near Niall, mentally I screamed for her to avoid that, but then again, I couldn't say much considering Liam had disappeared around to the side of the house a couple of times to return with the same red head, who kept making it obvious that she was blowing his popsicle.

"Love! It's your turn!" David says as he places his hand on the lower part of my back, making me turn to look back at him.

Light danced behind him, whenever he touched me and the energy that passed through wasn't helping anything.

Grabbing the ping pong ball from him I turn to the table as I smiled. We had 1 more cup to get the other team to drink and they still had 5 on our side.

"Come on! We have one cup! You got this!" David says as he massages my shoulders prepping me.

Focusing my eyes, until they stopped dancing my eyes half shifted as I could outline the perfect toss. Taking a deep breath and tossed it and in it went. Throwing my arms in the air I cheered as I turned to David. Wrapping his arms around my waist he spins me around cheering. My hands went to he face as he looks down at me. There was something in them that I could tell would lead to trouble, but I moved away.

"I need to call Harry." I shouted over the noise.

His face turned as he says, "Why?"

Shaking my head I pulled out my phone and walked off towards the house.

"Great party Ann!" was something that I kept hearing as I made my way into the house and to Robert's study. Closing the door I allowed myself a minute for my head to stop pounding as I picked up my phone and scroll down to where Harry's contact was and pushed for me to face time him.

Picking up on the 3rd ring I smiled at seeing his face as I say, "Hey."

"Hey." he says simply as he looks at the phone and then looks away.

"I miss you." 

Looking at the phone he swears under his breath as he says, "Anna are you drunk?"

 "Noo, I'm not drunk. I-" pausing for a moment I say, "You called me Anna."

"That's your name isn't it?" 

Getting my eyes to focus I looked and noticed that I didn't recognize the background.

"Where are you?"

"What did you call me for, I'm busy." the tone in his voice was sharp and it felt cold.

"Why are you always busy when I call you? You never have time for me anymore."

"When did you become so damn needy."

His words stung into me quick as I could feel the effects of the herbs I had taken beginning to wear off. 

"Harry where are you?" I asked again.

The audio on his side disappeared as I could see his mouth moving as if he was talking to someone else. The phones camera moved and I caught a picture on the wall as my hand began to twitch as an uneasy feeling crept over me.

Harry begins laughing, a laugh that I hadn't heard for a moment as the phone is taken from him and the audio is turned back on.

"Harry?"

"Give it up honey. He doesn't want you anymore."

Within seconds my heart dropped and I could feel my blood beginning to boil.

"What the fuck are you doing with him?"

Taylor smiles as she sits the phone down and pulls her hair in a ponytail, "What do you think that I am doing?" she says as she picks the phone back up and moves over to where Harry sat. Moving so she was sitting on his lap she holds the phone up perfectly as she begins to kiss him on his neck.

My eyes burned with tears as I wanted to do nothing more then to reach through the phone and hurt both of them.

"Harry how could you?" I asked unable to stop my voice from shaking.

All he does is shrug as Taylor smirks before hanging up in my face.

Throwing my phone across the room. I need to hit something, I needed to scream, I needed-

Taking off down the stairs I ran out the back door and into the woods regardless to the people who called my name.

I didn't know how long I ran for, all I knew is when I stopped at the edge of a lake I fell to my knees and cried. I cried for being gullible, for thinking that I was some special person who wouldn't ever be hurt. The earth below me, hugged at my legs as the air covered me like a blanket. Slowly it began drizzling, before it actually began to rain, allowing the smell of fresh rain to fill the air. 

Warmth covered me a few moments as footsteps stopped behind me.

"Anna?"

Looking up I saw a golden light that covered a body that I knew of all to well.

"Anna." was all that Liam said as he says, "Bloody hell."

Kneeling down next to me he pulls me to him as he holds me and I cry.

"Why do I continue to let him hurt me Liam?" I cry as I bury my face into his chest.

"Because you do dumb shit when you are in love." he says as he rubs my back, "You'll be okay. I promise you that. I'm going to make sure you don't get hurt again."

Nodding my head I buried my face into his chest I cried letting the sound of the rain calm me as I wished for the water to wash my away the pain.