Are you Real?

The smell of coffee is what caught my attention as I tossed. Pulling the blanket around me more I shivered from the cold as a throbbing in my head started.

"Mmmmmmm." I groaned as I went to sit up.

"Easy." A husky voice says to me, "You still aren't fully healed."

Forcing my eyes open I looked around, trying to adjust my vision to the darkness around me. Warmth began to cover me as I realized that Harry was near and just as I registered that the paw on my wrist began to burn to let me know that so was David.

"David is downstairs he is fine, perfect actually, and Harry went to speak to this Nick guy."

Running my hands over my face I still couldn't register the voice as I tried to use my wolf vision to see around the room, but just as it would switch, my head would throb and my eyes would shut to stop the pain.

"Easy, you need to rest."

"No what I need to know is who you are and why are you here." I snapped.

Footsteps crossed the room as I moved swinging my feet over the edge of the bed.

"I'm going to turn on the light but be careful your senses are sensitive right now."

Following the voice I looked toward the way of the door as the lights came on. The throbbing in my head increased but I ignored it as I focused on the tall figure at the door.

Standing tall wearing a long sleeve and a flannel plaid shirt with jeans, stood a man I never thought I'd see again.

Tears burned my eyes as I cleared my throat, "Robby?" I went to stand but my legs gave out and before I could hit the ground he was there.

"Easy, I said you still need rest."

Not responding I just watched him as I allowed him to help me back onto the bed.

Kneeling in front of me he pushes the hair out of my face and smiles, "You've grown up so much."

Raising my hand I touched his face as his facial hair scratched my palm, "You're really here?"

He nods, "In the flesh so to speak."

Not taking another second I threw my arms around him and cried. Wrapping around me his arms tighten as he says, "I'm so sorry baby girl, I didn't want to leave, but I had to."

"You left me," is the only thing I could get out, in between harsh tears, "I needed you and you left! You weren't here."

Running his thumb along the back of my neck I could feel myself relaxing as I always did as I kid with him.

"You have to understand that it wasn't my choice. I didn't want anything happening to you."

"Then why didn't you say something!" Pulling from him I say, "For Years you could've told me."

"It wasn't time, I couldn't tell you of what you were and what I am, you weren't ready for that responsibility."

"Was I not ready for you to tell me that you are my father?"

The look of disappointment washed over his face as he looks down and says, "Anne,"

"No," I shake my head, "I don't want I'm sorry, I want the truth. I'm tired of people lying to protect me, I want why?"

"And I'll tell you," he says, "But I want you to rest first."

Standing he picks me up from the side of the bed as he places me in the middle and pulls the covers over me. Wiping my tears with his thumb he smiles slightly as he says, "I'll pick you up in the morning."

"Your leaving?"

He nods, "I need to grab a few things, clothes, my car, dry cash," he chuckles as he rubs his eyes before pinching the bridge of his nose, "And I need to sleep."

"I'll come with you." I say sitting back up.

"No," he says placing a hand on my shoulder, "You need to rest like I said and it's late, just stay here and I'll be here tomorrow afternoon to get you."

I didn't want him to leave, this felt to much like a dream.

"Pinky promise." I say as I realized that I probably sound stupid, but Robby smiled as he bent down and locked his pinky with mine, "Promise."

Kissing the top of my head, he went to leave as he stops and says, "I never really left you know, I've always been there."

I smiled as I wiped a escaping tear from my eyes as I say, "I love you."

"I love you more," he smiles as he opens the door, "I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded as he turns back off the light and once again I'm engulfed in darkness.

Extending my thoughts to Harry I say,

I need you.

And within a couple of minutes I could hear the door opening and closing. As the blankets are pulled back and the bed sinks in behind me. Pain rain through my body as I rolled over into Harry's arms and cried. Cried from me being scared, from my pain, from seeing Robert, and from the not knowing what was going to happen next.

Holding me to him, he passes his energy to me as I cried into his chest.

"It's going to be okay. I'm not leaving, I wont ever leave."

Outside I could hear the rain pouring and deep down I knew it was because of me, but I didn't stop it.

Collecting my self, I rolled over, in which left Harry pressed against my back as he cuddled with me.

"I need to find out why." I say softly in the quiet, "Why does Louis really need me, and to what extent will he go to, to get me."

"We will find out, I promise." He mumbles voice filled with sleep.

Pulling me closing I looked out the window, as the falling rain as a sickening feeling sat in the bottom of my stomach, "Someone is helping him, but who?"

Moving from under his grip I slowly will myself to stand as I hear the front door opening and closing, looking down to the drive way I notice a David leaving as he walks to a car that sat parked, waiting for him.

Will you come back? I asked extending my thought to him.

Of course my love. You can't keep me away forever. He responds as he opens the door and looks up to the window I stood at, Easy with the rain, don't want to cause any suspicion, nor do I car to see cats and dogs raining from the sky.

I smile, Okay.

Getting into the car he says, Get some sleep love you need it.

You as well.

Noted, I'll ring you tomorrow.

Drive safe.

Always.

And just like that our connection ended as the car drives away. I watched until the car disappeared down the road before I returned to bed.

Snuggling under the cover I wiggles my way back into Harry's arms as he smiles and mumbles, "If you want me to hold you, you just have to ask."

"Hold me?" I smile as I look up at him.

With his eyes closed he plants a warm kiss on my forehead as he says, "Better."

"With you? Always."

He smiles as he holds me to his chest. Laying against his chest I couldn't help but laugh as I realized that as powerful as Harry is and how powerful I'm supposed to be, this power is nice but it's so draining that I feel like all we do is sleep.

Maybe if we actually slept instead of nap we wouldn't sleep so much in order to reset our bodies. Harry mumbles into my thoughts as I smiled.

Oh hush. I say as I rested against him counting his heart beats until I allowed myself to fall back asleep completely.