Come live with me

"What are you going to say?" Asked Liam as Harry and Niall load the unconscious wolf into the truck, and drives off.

"I don't want him to hate me." Was all I could say.

"Then maybe," Liam starts as moms car pulls up with Dad and Robert following, "You need to talk to him first before the rest."

Watching the cars as they stop and the doors open Robert was the first to me, "Are you okay? What happened?"

"I-"

"What did you do Anna? Where's Daniel?" Was the first thing out mom's mouth.

My heart dropped, "Nothing, I-"

"She pulled up with Harry when she heard fighting upstairs." Says Liam, "A wolf was sent here to look for her but he ran into Daniel."

"Is he okay?" Asked mom.

"They both are." Says Liam with annoyance.

"Can I talk to him first?" I asked Robert.

Robert nods, "I think-"

"No I think you've done enough." Says Dad.

"What?" I say.

"Jared," starts Robert as Liam cuts him off.

"Why the sudden hostility?" Asked Liam, "She did what she could, so what's the issue?"

"I think it's time for you to leave." Mom says.

"No." Says Liam, "I don't listen to you."

Anger began to pour from him as I say, "Hey."

Ignoring me Liam continues, "I'm not going anywhere. Not until Pollyanna tells me to. We are here to protect her. Not you, not your husband, and not your son."

"Liam." I say as I touch his arm, "Follow Harry, I'll call you guys when I'm finish."

"You sure?" He asks not looking at me.

Squeezing his arm a bit he looks at me as I nod.

Nodding slightly he gets into his car and drive off.

"I'm getting sick of these disrespectful ass wolves at my house Anna." Says Dad as Liam drives from the house.

"They wouldn't be disrespectful if they didn't feel like it was needed. They feel everything Dad." Looking up at me he stops as I say softly, "And so do I."

"I'm going to speak to Daniel."

"I think Anna should." Says Robert not making eye contact as I looked at him.

"Why?" Mom asked, "I think she has done enough."

"I haven't done anything-"

Placing his hand on my shoulder Robert looks down at me and shakes his head, "Go upstairs. I'll deal with this."

Looking at him I nodded as make my way upstairs, not looking back.

Approaching Daniels door I heard movements inside his room as I knock twice.

"Come in." He calls out.

Looking at the shelves that scattered the floor with books everywhere he curses silently to himself as he turns around and stops.

His eyes widen as he looks at me, the look alone caused my eyes to fog with tears as I say, "Daniel,"

"Was this, was this all because of you?"

I nodded.

"And that guy, that guy was sent to hurt you?"

I nodded again, "He was a wolf sent to find me and hurt me."