I Want You

Liam POV

"Holy Shit." 

Was the first thing that came out my mouth as soon as Anna touched David. The look on her face disappeared as the her color was drained from her face. I took a step forward as I tried not to cause a distraction but I guess she still heard my movement because she turned looking directly at me. 

Tilting her head from left to right, her eyes a bright white, she looks me up and down as she says, "You must me a friend of Anna's."

Her voice was different as I noticed so was her posture.

"Name is Liam."

She nods as she stands and makes her way to me.

I stepped back as much as I could, as I stopped as my back hit the wall. Her eyes never left mine as she says, "Your a wolf."

"That I am." I say even though it wasn't a question.

Nodding she says, "You mean something to her."

"What?"

There was a pause, as she looks at me with a blank stare and smiles, "Don't worry. I won't harm him."

Now I was confused, "Aren't you supposed to be helping him?"

"He is fine. It's something that I'm doing."

"Something that your doing? You put him in that state?"

She nods.

"Why?"

"I have my reasons." raising her hand she goes to stroke my cheek as I went to stop her.

"Don't touch me."

She smiles, and at that moment nothing about her smile was the calming smile I was use to. Something about it was sinister and sadistic. I didn't like it.

"You can trust me."

"Why do I find that hard to believe." I went to move but stopped as she slams her hand on the wall blocking me. 

"Why are you here?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, love."

"You weren't supposed to be here."

"And why is that?"

She said nothing.

Standing up straight I looked at her and say, "What? Are your meetings supposed to be a secret?"

Moving her hand from blocking me she doesn't move instead she looks me directly in the eyes as she says, "I guess I can use you."

"The fuck? Use me fo-" before I could finish she crashed her lips onto mine.

I went to push her off but it was hard for me to move. I could feel Anna trying to pull through, but I could tell that she was weak. Her lips moved against mine and the more I fought against it the more I could feel myself losing. I could feel Anna's spirit and I could feel Angelica's. Both of them mixed to the point I wasn't able to cypher between the two. Breaking the kiss Angelica stares at him as she goes to grab the hem of my shirt. Pulling it up, my body had turned into her puppet as it was impossible for me to fight against her. 

Angelica runs her hand down my chest stopping at my stomach as she says, "Does she know how bad that you want her?" 

I shook my head, "I don't like her like that."

"Oh but I sense something different." she says as she moves back closer to me and begins kissing my neck.

Her lips trailed my down my neck as kisses along my collar bone.