Flower Shower

It was the first week of April when Robert had reminded me that it was drawing close to the summer solstice which meant that we were drawing closer and closer to what Angelica wanted to do, and even though everything in me wanted to kill Harry on the principals of what was going on with him and Taylor, and because of Zayn, a part of me still wanted to believe that, that wasn't him.

That wasn't the Harry that I loved. 

The Harry that I fell for.

But then Maybe Robert was right maybe this way him and I just was ignoring it.

A knocked echoed from downstairs as I got up and ran down the stairs.

"Who is it?" I called pausing before I opened the door.

"Liam."

Opening the door Liam raises the bags in his hands as he say, "I've been sent with things to make flowers with."

I smiled as I stepped back allowing him in, "Charlotte has you on errand duty?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

Walking straight to my art room I grab my phone as I say, "I'll order pizza."

While I waited for the pizza to come, I showered and got dressed as Liam set up everything in the room.

Sitting in the middle of the room I began to make the paper rose that Charlotte wanted as Liam stuffed his face.

"You don't want to make a wall like you did for that other girl?"

I shake my head, "No, Charlotte doesn't have much grass area in the back and I don't want her mom to get mad."

"Then why not have it here?"

"Because Robert thinks that we have to many parties and doesn't want the house to become a kickback spot."

He smiles, "Its lowkey that already. Well to us it is anyways." grabbing another slice of pizza he says, "You sure you don't want any help?"

I nod, "I'm good. I don't want to bother you and your pizza time."

"You want a slice? You know Robbie's Pizza's are the best."

"I'm good for right now. Thank you."

He shrugs as he continues to eat.

Finishing up on my 3rd flower I say, "Hey Liam?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think that everything that Harry is doing, is him?"

Sitting his pizza down Liam wipes his hands on a napkin as he says, "Harry has done some fucked up shit before, but nothing like this. To be honest I think this whole shit with the Rebels and him going back fucked with him more then we actually know."

"Do you think that he'll come back?"

He shrugs, "Maybe. I mean I wont lie and say that I don't miss the lad but if this is actually him. I don't know. I cant feel him, its like he completely block the pack out and is acting like-"

"He doesn't even have a soul." we both say.

I nod as I continue with the next flower.

"If we find out there is any hope of him still there you know I will help you no matter what but Pollyanna," he pauses, "You can't put your all into waiting for him to show a sign."

I nod as his phone begins to ring and he groans as he picks it up.

"Yeah." he pauses eating his pizza, "But I got 60 of those this morning." another pause as he sits up, "Yeah yeah yeah, I'll go get it. Just text me the colors and how many. No, no, I'll pay for it. Alright, I'll see you in 30 minutes." hanging up the phone he stands as he says, "I have been requested for another party store run. I'll swing by later on to help transport everything over to Charlotte's house."

Walking to me he kisses the top of my head as I looked at him, "For someone who claims that don't have feelings for someone you sure are bending over backwards for Charlotte."

"I'm just being nice."

"Says the Liam threatened me in the first month that I met him."

"Maybe I've changed."

"Maybe you are infatuation."

"Maybe you are delusional."

"And maybe its Maybelline." I laugh as he pushes me.

"Its nothing I'm just trying to make her day special."

"So you are agreeing to do dumb store runs and are paying for it?"

"Psh of course not, I'm using Grimmers card." winking he smirks as he says, "I'll check in on you later, let me know if you are hungry I'll bring food."

I couldn't help but to laugh as I say, "You know that you two need to actually sit down and talk because to me it seems like you actually give a damn."

"I could say the same thing about David."

"Well I have an excuse and you don't."

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

"I said, I have an excuse. You don't."

Rubbing his ear he backs up towards the door as he says, "I'm sorry I think that I'm losing my hearing because I cant hear you."

"You know you heard me."

Raising his voice he shakes his head, "I think I need to go get this check! I really can't hear you! I'll text you later!"

Laughing I call to him, "Drive safe!"

"I will!" he calls back as I could hear the door closing shortly after.

"That dinglebat." I laugh as I pick up my phone connecting it to my Bluetooth as music turns on.

"I'm going to spend 2 hours on these then I need to do my homework." I promised to myself as I grabbed more material.

2 hours turned into 4 and I was pretty sure that I over made everything. My floor was covered in flowers and so was my desk and window seat. There was every color imaginable and to be honest I kinda loved it. Standing I stretch as I looked at the clock. It was now pushing 9 o'clock and I still handing started my homework. 

Being careful not to step on anything  I walked into the middle of the room and wondered how in the hell was I going to get these to Charlottes. Cold air traveled into the room kissing my exposed collarbone as I welcome the jolt. 

"Hmm." I hummed as I closed my eyes and held out my hands, with my palms up. Focusing on the flowers I imagined them floating in the air like paper lanterns hanging from the ceilings. Energy rushed through me as I could feel my eyes shifting. Focusing like David had taught me, I kept my breathing even as I opened my eyes in smiled. All the flowers was floating in midair as if they were streamers and I smiled. I felt like I was in a flower shower as I spun around dancing to the music that played. 

I wont lie, it was my Matilda moment and I was damn proud of it. I spun around letting my hair swing as I stood mesmerized but the flowers. As the song came to an end I spun to the door and stopped. Warmth covered me, making me drop the hold of the flowers as I stared at the figure that was kneeled at my door.

His body was covered in dirt, blood matted in his hair as I notice that he had a cut underneath his eyes.

"Pebbles," he says, his voice weak, "Help- Me." was all that he said before collapsing on the floor.

"What in the fuck."

Hey Hey Hey! So i'm going to try to keep up this everyday update, so don't get to annoyed with me. lol