Meanings

Liam POV

Jumping into the water not even a second after hearing Luke yell I swam to the bottom till I found her. The water was surprisingly dark, and the only thing that I had to work with was feeling for her energy, which was growing weak by the second. It wasn't till I got to the very bottom that I found her. Her body was lymph with a faint white light as I tell that she was in the middle of shifting when, whatever happened, happen. Grabbing her I swam to the top as Robert took her from my arms and started preforming CPR.

"Damn it Anna, come on!" He yelled in between breaths.

Slowly but surely she began to cough up the water. We all sighed a sigh of relief when Robert braced her on her side to cough up the water. The color slowly returned to her face as she gasped for air and said, "Harry."

---
Anna POV
Harry

His name rolled off the tip of my tongue with such ease as I could feel him around me, and in my head.

Harry

The image was of him was cloudy but I with no hesitation knew that he was there.

Get to Zayn. His voice insisted, He is on 2995 Willow Road. Back warehouse.

I could feel him beginning to pull away as I reached for me to mentally grab him, Harry don't!

Find him. He says, Worry about me later.

And with that he pulls away completely as I opened my eyes. Turning to the side I coughed up the water that I swallowed as Robert immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank heavens." he says as I leaned my head on his shoulder, catching my breath.

"Zayn, we need to get to Zayn." I say as I push my wet hair out my face, trying to stand.

"You need to take a second Anna, you almost drowned." argues Robert.

"Why didn't you create your little water bubble?" asked Luke.

I waved them off as I say, "I have an address, we need to save Zayn now and ask questions later." standing I forced myself to walk into the house and up the stairs to change into dry close. Within a few minutes I was down the stairs, hair in a ponytail and in sweats.

"Lets go." grabbing my keys and phone I head outside as I call David, "I have an address, meet me asap."

"Done." was all he said as I hung up.

Opening up the driver side of the door Liam steps in front of me.

"Liam, not now."

"Why did you say his name?"

"Whose name?"

"Don't play coy with me. You know me better then that."

Sighing I said, "Like I said Liam, not now."

"Then when?"

"When I know that Zayn is safe, and that Harry isn't the reason for this."

"Fine." he says as he takes my keys, "But I'm driving."

Walking around the car I climbed in and we took off.

The whole way there I thought about why had I felt Harry? Was he really there to help or was it a set up.

I could feel the hair on my back standing up as we grew closer along with a uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Liam." I say as my eyes instantly shift.

"Yeah, I feel it." he says as his phone starts to ring.

"Turn around." I could hear Robert yelling, "You don't have a high tolerance for Wolfsbane and its laced in the air."

Turning to Liam his eyes were a bright yellow as I could tell the color of his face was draining.

"Turn around Liam."

He said nothing at first.

"Liam I said turn around!" I snapped as forced the breaks down and pulled for air to shift the car gears.

The car speed backwards as I came to a fast stop just outside of the barrier just where everyone else stopped. Opening the door Liam begins coughing as I get out and rush to him. Kneeling in front of him, as he clutched his chest. I take his face into my hands as I pull him to look up at me.

Relax and trust me.

I directed the thought into his mind, as I called air back to me. The air picked up and circled around just us as I closed my eyes. I could the air beginning to cover Liam as he takes in a deep breath. Air swam over him blowing away ever trace of wolfsbane that he had inhaled. I could feel Liam calming as the wolfsbane left his system and just as it was all gone I pulled back and caught my breath.

"You know," Liam says in between breaths, "I'm starting not to get surprise when you do things like that."

I let out a exhausted chuckle as I looked up to see Robert looking at me.

"We can't go in." he says, "I need to make some calls."

"We don't have time for that." I say standing up.

"My hands are tied Anna, you have to wait till I can get us in without being hurt."

"You might need help, but we don't." David says as he walks up.

His eyes linking with mine he says, "Wolfsbane doesn't have much effect on us, not unless its directly pumped into our body or into our bloodstream."

Looking at him, I couldn't help to scan him from head to toe, just as, and I hate to admit, I could feel myself flutter a little. David was the same David, but he was different. Different from when a saw him at "the devil wears red" party. Instantly walking to him he engulfed me into a hug and I took him in.

Where have you been? I asked as I connected thoughts with him.

Handling business. I'll fill you in later.

I nod as he kisses my forehead and we pull apart. Liam raised his brow at me as Grimmers Says, "What do you mean?"

We exchange glances as I say, "I can tolerate wolfsbane. I'm just gonna feel like I have a hangover later but it's tolerable."

"I don't like this." Says Liam.

"Do you honestly think I will let anything happen to her?" Says David.

"No. I know you won't, but I don't trust this." Looking back at the warehouse he says, "Don't you think this is a little set up considering that Harry already knows the only person who can get in is her, and just by the grace of the elders your ass can as well?" Crossing his arms he says, "The shit is fishy."

"I agree." Says Grimmers.

"This isn't your call. So say what you want, but I'm going," looking at me David says as he holds his hand out to me, "Are you coming with?"

Looking from his hand to his eyes, I felt the comfort feeling I had always felt when he would visit in my dreams as I reminded myself, Zayn is in this, because of me. Taking his hand Liam and Robert began to protest as I stop them.

"You pulled Zayn more into this then he needed to." I reminded Robert, "So if anything happens to him it's on our hands. I have to try."

Not waiting for more protest David and I took off jogging back into the wolfsbane haze.

We are coming Zayn.