Ditching

"Where were you yesterday?" Ask my mom as I walked into the kitchen.

Grabbing a piece of bacon i say, "Good morning mom how are you?"

Smiling she says, "Good morning sweetheart, I'm well, where were you yesterday?"

"With Char and Asher." Grabbing an empty coffee cup from by her I walked around her to the coffee pot as I say, "Why?"

"Your dad wanted to know."

As I pour the coffee into my cup I say, "Is he really about to be on my case everyday now?"

"Everyday?" She shakes her head, "No. Every other day? Maybe."

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't do that. You know the reason why he is over protective right now."

"I understand but still I'm okay, there hasn't been any sign of the rebels or Louis for a minute. I'm safe."

"Have you been practicing?"

I nod, "A little."

"Good." She smiles, "What are your plans today?"

"School, and whatever the gang wants to do afterwards."

She nods, "Just make sure you all are safe."

"I will." I say as warmth runs down my back following the sound of a motorcycles engine.

Looking towards the door I looked back at my mom as she smiles and nods, "Tell him I said hello."

I nod as I kiss her cheek and head to the front door. Opening it I leaned against the door as I sipped my coffee watching him adjust his bike and takes off his helmet. His curls fell messy but perfect over his shoulder as I smile.

"Ever thought of a hair cut?" I offered as he looks up and smiles.

"Thought about it," he says as he walks to me, "But I was told by a certain best friend that my bird loves hair, so I figured why not grow it out."

I smile as I nod, "You were told right."

Grabbing my waist he pulls me slowly from the door so I wouldn't spill my coffee as he plants a soft and slow kiss against my lips. Pulling back slight, he caressed my chin as he searches my eyes and says, "Good morning, Pebbles."

"Good morning Harry."

"How are you feeling?"

"Rested. And you?"

"Calm."

I nod as I say, "I thought I was driving today."

He shakes his head, "No, we have our meeting with Miss Jackson today and also Nick wants to meet David."

Catching the hint of annoyance from Harry I smile as I say, "He's not bad."

"Don't know that yet, so he is still iffy in my book."

I nod, "Okay."

Sighing he says, "Although he goes to our school now, can you call him now and just let him know we want to do the talk today?"

The air slightly blew as the smell of dirt and mint crept into my nose as I shivered from a much burning sensation then Harry's normal warmth, closing my eyes I held my cup tightly as I ignored the heat as my head instantly became foggy.

"Pebbles?" Harry calls, his voice sounding far.

Screams filled the air as a bright light shines into my eyes making me flinch and drop my cup breaking it on the porch.