Tricks

Liam and I were off deep into the woods before Louis broke free.

"Liam I can stop them!" I yelled as we slowed to a stop.

"Do you hear that?" Liam says as he taps his ear, "There is a pack out there looking for us, and even though I know that I am that amazing, and you can probably kick some ass, i'm not willing to test that theory right now."

The sounds of wolves howling drew in closer as I say, "Then what do you want us to do? The boys haven't answered your call nor have they answered mine, so its either we fight or we continue to run."

"I wouldn't run if I were you."

Turning around I watched as Louis stalk forward. My stomach turned at the sight of him since I knew what was wrong, and who was really in control at the moment.

"Louis don't do this." I say as I looked at him.

"Did you honestly think that I would have found some kind of way to come back for you? You killed my brother. Blood for blood."

"If you wanted her then why go for Harry. What sense does that mean?" Liam asked.

"Because what better way to get close, then to be someone who is the closest to her. She wouldn't have suspected anything. Everything would have been perfect. If it wasn't some minor hiccups."

"Taylor?" I asked.

"That is one extra out chick, but the hate she has for you is appealing and I figured that it would be useful."

I couldn't help but to roll my eyes as I heard movements in the bushes. 8 wolves stepped out into the empty area.

"So I see you've started a new pack." Liam adds, "I always loved teaching new dogs old tricks."

Louis smirks, "You know I always wanted to have you on the rebels, but Harry was dead set on keeping you away."

"Harry was a smart, he knew that I would never want to be like you."

"And what exactly am I like? I'm like you in every sense."

"I don't go around killing people for shits and giggles."

"Its the small details Liam."

"Small details can go a long way Louis. Harry changed and once I know how to get him back, I will personally love to be the one who puts the light out inside of you, for good."

Louis smirks as he says, "All I want is Anna."

Pushing me back, I watched as the wolves stalked closer, energy poured off of Liam as he snarls and says, "And I would love to see you try to take her."

The wolves in front of us growled as they charged us. Liam kicked off as he charged back. Grabbing one wolf by his neck he breaks it before tossing the wolf aside as if it was a rag doll. 3 more charged him as I noticed that the other 4 came rushing towards me. Summoning energy to me I looked at them as I fought the headache that pounded against my skull.

"Love," Louis called out to me, "Don't make me do something that I don't want to."

"Go to hell Louis." I yelled as I summoned air to me.

Swinging my arm to the side the 2 wolves to my left side flew into the trees as I focused on the 2 that rushed my right side. One caught me at the ankle as the other went for my arm. The wolf teeth bit down into my forearm as I fought asked the pain that sored through me. Raising my hand I swung down punching the wolf in the nose as it whimpers and falls back. The grip on the wolf tighten around my ankle as I grabbed its head into my palms as I blew out a soft whistling forcing it to rush into its ears. His grip lightens as his eyes widen and he forces himself away from me whimpering,

Looking over to where I saw Liam last I raised my hand as I pulled the wolf that was attached to his arm off. Liam swung punching the wolf, it falls at his feet at Liam turns and looks back at me, his eyes widen as he yells, "Behind you."

Glancing over my shoulder I saw a wolf rushing at me as I bent down to the ground and jumped. Using the air to carry me I flipped over and landed behind where the wolf now was. The wolf spun around quickly its eyes locking with mine as I pushed my hair out of my face. All I say was red as it charged me and I waited. The wolf was big but nothing that extremely huge as the wolves were on twilight. No these wolves weren't the sizes of horses, but they were big. As it got near Roberts voice crept into my head,

"The power witch has the ability to control each species, she was the omega in this situation and she used it."

Everyone keep saying that I have a pull on both sides. Then I should be able to tap into this wolf to stop him. Like I stopped Harry and Liam before. I had no idea it would work as I grounded my feet into the soil.

I could hear Liam yelling my name as I closed my eyes. I drowned out my surroundings until the only thing that I could hear was the heartbeat of the wolf that was running towards me and the moment I could feel him a feet away from me I opened my eyes and yelled, "Stop!"

The wolf skies to a stop as it stares at me. His mouth was pulled back in a snarl, showing all of his teeth.

"Attack her!" Louis voice echoed around me as I ignored him.

"Back down." I say as I take a step towards him.

The wolf snarls, keeping its ground.

"I said back down!" the ground trembled under my feet as the aura around the wolf turned out and within seconds it went from a raging red, to a sadden deep blue.

His eyes widen as he falls to the ground, head low, whimpering.

"Holy shit." I could hear Liam whisper as a pain crossed over my chest.

Turing to Liam I looked at him as stares at me, eyes wide as he had 4 claw marked in front of him.

"No!" I screamed.

"I told you not to try me. Dumb witch should've listen." Louis smirks as he winks, "I'll be seeing you soon!" and within seconds he was gone.

Rushing to Liam as he falls to his knees I places a hand on his chest as I the night sky was covered in lightening, "I'm going to fix this! I'm going to fix this!"

Was all that I kept saying over and over as I forced myself to pull Liam up, "Just hang in there."