Blood Key

"I'm sorry," I say shaking my head, "What the hell is your problem?"

"You want to learn about your past right?" He says as he walks towards me, "Love this is the way."

"What makes you think that I'm going to go inside of there? A place that your girlfriend died and a place that I'm supposed to kill my boyfriend. You're crazy. I'm going home."

"Love wait," he says as he grabs my arm and I stop, "Do you think that I would send you somewhere that will hurt you?"

"I would hope not." I say softly as I pull out of his grasp, "But that doesn't explain why you would think this would help."

"This location holds thousands of souls. Souls that hold history and souls that hold information about where your legacy came from, and why it started." Standing directly in front of me he takes my chin into his thumb and index finger as he has me look directly at him, "If you don't trust me, then let's go." He takes a step back, "Then let's go. Let's go read something, let's read about what someone else may or may have not written down."

I watched him back up hold as he motioned me to follow but I didn't move.

"You want to go then let's go love." He repeats.

Opening my mouth I closed it as I look back at the village, "Will I get hurt?"

"To be honest in a way you might." He shakes his head, "But I don't know. When Angelica came here she was mentally out of it for a couple days, refused to talk to anyone, but you, your power is more active then hers was."

"And you'll come with me?"

"Not physically, but mentally. Like I come to you in your dreams. A form of astral projection."

I nod as he walks up to me. Raising his hand to the collar of his shirt he pulls out a chain that held a military tag on it, with an engraving of a paw print on it.

"Keep this with you," he says a he adjust the necklace with Harrys Pebble necklace, "This was specifically made for me."

"Specifically made? How?"

"When the silver was melted my blood was infused into it, so with you having this it will increase my connection with you while you are inside." I nod as he says, "And I need your phone."

"Why?"

"For one you will have no use for it in there and also electric currency can cause a block once your inside."

Pulling the phone from my pocket I hand it over to him as he stick it into his pocket, "Once your inside focus on me. Pull me to you as you do when you pull me into your dream and I'll be right there."

"Cant you just you know flash into there?"

He laughs as he shakes his head, "No I can't. This field doesn't regularly let other projections or magic into it."

"Then how am I supposed to go into it."

Pulling out a pocket knife he says, "Your blood."

I raised a brow, "My blood?"

He nods as he walks up to me and takes my hand into his, brushes the blade across my palm, "Your family, your bloodline is the line that began this, so with this village created by them they needed to make sure that this place was protected so the only people who can cross over without much trouble is bloodline members, and after that it all is based on if the village wants you inside."

"No pressure there." I say sarcastically.

"Do you trust me?"

Meeting his eyes I say, "You know you ask that a lot and I'm not sure- ahgh." I exclaimed as I instantly pushed my free hand into his chest causing him to fly back.

A sharp pain stung my thumb as I looked down to see blood seeping out.

"What the heck David!"

"What?" He smiles, "You need fresh blood in order to open the gate."

"You could have just told me that!"

He scuffs, "Like you would have let me cut your thumb." Walking back to me he takes my hand as he guides me to over the gate.

Pressing my thumb firmly on the sun and crescent moon I flinched from the power that began to run through me as the ground began to shake. A clicking noise echoed in the background as an eerie squeak followed.

"You ready?"

"No." I say as I look at him, "You sure you can't come?"

He nods, "I'm sure."

I sighed as he smiles and walks up to me, placing his hands on my shoulder he says close your eyes."

Closing my eyes I could feel him moving in front of me as he places both of his hands on my face as his mind connected with mine.

"You aren't alone. Please understand that. Don't freak out."

I nodded as I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"You ready?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"You always have a choice love."

"But this will get me answers." Taking a deep breath I say, "Let's get this over with."

"That's my girl." David smiles as he kisses my forehead.

I smiled as I began to wish that Harry was here.

Walking up to the gate I placed a hand on the cold bars as I looked back at David before I took a step in.

Walking over the gates threshold the wind picked up as the gate slammed shut behind me making me jump.

"David?" I called out as I looked back to where he was standing to see the spot now empty.taking his necklace into my hand I thought of him, trying to connect our thoughts as I noticed that there was a block and I couldn't get through.

"Great." I sighed as my heart began to race and I turned to look at the village again, "I guess I'm in this alone now."
---
Harry POV

"No that's not what I'm saying dumbarse." Niall says as he picks up a bottle of water, "I'm saying there is no way he could go wolf and not know completely what he was doing."

Sitting there on the couch I ran my hands over my face. My mind began to race with everything that I'm doing, things I need to do, and have to finish. All I wanted was to sleep but I could see that wasn't happening. Staring up at the ceiling an over whelming feeling began to set in, with a hint of fear behind it. I didn't know if it was me or one of the boys or even Pebbles.

"Pebbles." I whispered as I remembered that I was supposed to call her back. Picking up my phone I scrolled over to her name and pushed call.

The phone rang once, then twice, and then the line was answered.

"Hey Baby sorry about earlier where did you want me to meet you?"

"Baby?" Says a voice on the line, "I didn't know we crossed over to baby territory. Sorry bro I don't play for team."

Irritation ran through me, "Where is she?"

"She is soul searching."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"It means I have her phone and I'm training her. So she is not to be disturbed."

The phone clicked and I realized he hung up.

"Fuck." I growled as I slammed it down next to me and stood.

"What's the issue man?" Asked Liam.

"We need to find Pebbles."

"Is she okay?" Asked Niall.

"I don't know but I sure as hell don't feel like she's okay."

Grabbing my keys and keys I headed to the door with Liam and Niall and tow.