Drinks, Body Paint, and A Trap (Part 1)

Arriving to the venue Charlotte grabbed me as she screams, "We are actually here !"

"That we are." I smiled as I looked around the packed room.

Teenagers packed the room from corner to corner as we all waited for the main room to open. 'Heaven meets Hell' was a yearly local concert that juniors and seniors were only allowed to go to. It was a way of showing us of what's to come in the music and party life. Schools from all around our area would come and party with each other. It was something that sold out quickly and would be the topic of conversation for weeks after.

"I'm surprised Robert was able to get you two in last minute." Says Charlotte.

"Perks of being a popular and the most admired wolf around." David says as he looks around, "This is a lot of people."

"Can't do big crowds?" I asked.

"I can, I just prefer not to."

I could sense him feeling nervous and worried. Smiling I placed my hand on his shoulder as I leaned to his ear, "It's going to be okay, just relax and have fun." Pulling back I met his eyes as I say, "Okay?"

Staring at me for a moment he nods before saying, "Okay."

A alarm goes off as two huge doors open and everyone begins cheering.

Walking in Charlotte instantly grabbed my hand and I instantly reached back and grabbed David's.

Looking back my cheeks flushed as I said, "Sorry, it's a force of habit."

I went to pull back but stopped as his grip tightened, "I don't mind."

Warmth ran from his hand to mine as Charlotte pulls me to follow.

Everything was exactly what I had expected it to be. Neon light, body paint, foam, and loud music.

"Where to begin?" Asked Zayn.

"Foam!" Yells Charlotte.

And just like that we were deep into the mesh.

An hr in, after a few spiked drinks, foam dives, and watching the boys participate in crazy games, we finally made our way to the

Body paint.

"Alright Zayn I hear you are a wicked amazing artist." Says Charlotte as she walks over to where the paint sat.

"I am." He smiles.

Stripping off her top, revealing her bikini top, she says, "Well then let me be your canvas."

Looking over at David as he took the scene in I smiled, "Having fun?"

He nods, "I'm glad I came."

"So am I."

Reaching down he picks up a brush and dips it in blue paint as he says, "I've seen how you are with oil and acrylic paints, but how are you with body paint?"

Taking the brush I say, "I don't know. Let's find out."

Stepping to him I ran the brush from his collar bone down his arm. I could practically feel the shiver that ran through him. From how close we were. With his eyes on me I forced myself not to pay attention to him as I lost myself in the paint. Pulling back I smiled as I looked at him.

"We done?" He asked.

Raising my brow I bent down and stuck my index finger in the white paint as I rub it down the bridge of his nose and smiled, "Yes."

"Sweet." He Says, "Now my turn."

Before he could put the paint brush on me Charlotte grabs my hand as she says, "I got this."