Let's Contact The Dead, Again.

"Pebbles, where are you going?"

"You'll see."

Was all that I said as I pulled up to the apartment complex. Walking upstairs I stopped at the hallway table as I wave my hand making a door appear as Harry looks at me weird. Knocking twice I waited as the door opens and David appears.

Wearing nothing but sweats and no shirt he looks at me and smiles, "Hey, everything okay."

I nod, "Yup. Can we come in?"

"We?" Looking passed me David spots a very irritated Harry, "I told you I didn't want anyone knowing where I live."

"Actually you didn't, plus I can set up another hiding spot so, you'll be okay. So can we come in?"

"You, always. Him." David crosses his arms and smirks, "Not until he says I'm sorry."

"Welp, guess that's a no from me."

"Harry-"

"Yeah, Harry." David smirks.

"Suck my dick David."

"I'm not doing this." I say, "Either you act like you have some sense or I will hurt both of you."

David rolls his eyes and steps aside. Walking pass him David key steps in front of Harry as he says, "I'm being nice because she wants me to. Understand that lover boy."

"Make exceptions all you want." Harry smirks, "Because at the end of the day she's mine." And with that Harry smirks and walks into the apartment.

"Was that necessary?" I whisper.

"He needs to know I don't play when it comes to you."

Rolling my eyes I say, "Wolves."

Walking to the couch David pulls on he shirt as he says, "So why the house call?"

"Do you remember the first time we went to that church? And I had that vision of you and Angelica?"

He nods, "What about it?"

"The marking on your chest? How did you get it?"

"Didn't you see in the vision?"

I shake my head, "No. I just saw it glow under her touch."

Walking to the kitchen he pour a glass of whiskey as he says, "It's a side effect from our connection."

"But what triggers it to glow?"

"Pebbles, this isn't necessary." Mumbles Harry.

David raises his brow as he goes, "Oh wait this about you? Well shit let me get deeper into this." Locking eyes on me he says, "I got my scar from a fight I had with a elder who challenged my loyalty to my pack and I was cut with his silver sword that was made with an herb mix that included wolfsbane."

I spun so fast to face Harry as I yelled, "You got cut by an elder wielding a wolfsbane sword?!"

Looking pass me Harry says, "You couldn't have just told her it was wolfsbane?"

David smirks, "What fun what that had been?"

"Is this when you went on that trip?"

"Pebbles-"

"Don't Pebbles me! Someone cut you!" Pausing I say, "God I sound like a mother."

"It doesn't hurt. It just takes longer to heal."

"But why was the fight needed?"

"He turned on his back and attack a bunch of humans. Did you think that the elders wouldn't have had some sort of punishment for him?"