Reliving the Past

It's been 3 days since I seen the boys, including David. Right after the earthquake I created at the diner I locked myself in the room, staying away from Daniel and my parents because of the ill feeling that I couldn't shake away.

Rolling in my bed I closed my eyes tight as my mind ran over what Harry had told me about the meeting that David had with Nick. According to Harry, Nick postponed the meeting considering that David wouldn't answer any question because he was 'baffled' that the boys left me home alone, while they integrated him.

Closing my eyes, warmth and a strange coolness ran through me as I tried to ignored the irritating yet pleasant feeling.

Slowly falling back to sleep I laid there as everything around me began fading in and out.

I woke up and on and off ignoring everything, it wasn't until warmth covered me that I woke up to see Harry lying there with my remote in his hands turning the tv blinding looking for something to watch. For a moment I watched him, not moving. He was staring blindly at the tv as he would stop time to time on a channel just to listen to it for a few seconds before turning. He seemed tired, hell he looked as exhausted as I felt, and the slight dark rings under his eyes backed up my thoughts. Watching him, his lips tip into a smile as he sits there it's down at his side. The tv echoed of whispers laughter as the character on tv talked. The little smile he made made my heart jump as he looks down at me and smiles,

"Hey there."

"Hey there." I faintly smile back.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Exhausted, and you?"

"Same." He says as he pushes his hair back, "Char and Ashton came over. Your mom told them you were sick so they bought your favorites," he says as he points to my dresser where a basket sat, "Soups, a couple DVDs, medicine, and a couple boxes of tea with a new cup.

"My sick package." I smile as I close my eyes.

"Yeah, Charlotte says it's something you do when the other really needs a pick me up. She said something about you making the best pick me up basket?"

I chuckle softly, causing my chest to slightly hurt, as I say, "Yeah, she always liked my baskets she got them whenever her latest boyfriend broke her heart."

"What was in it?"

"You can't know, not until I have to make you one." I smile as I went to sit up but stopped as my head began to spin, "Hmmm,"

"Careful," Harry says as he rubs my arm, "Rest, you need it. Your mom says that you haven't been out of bed since I saw you last. What's wrong?"

Closing my eyes shut I racked my brain for a answer but I couldn't think of one.

"Pebbles?"

"Hmm?" I say slowly opening my eyes as I looked up at him.

Harry eyes burned with worry as he says, "What are you feeling?"

Licking my lips I say, "I'm hot, but cold, and I feel really weak, like the "I can't move I have a bad case of the flu", weak." My eyes rolled back into my head as I tried to get my thoughts together as I say, "Maybe I'm getting sick?"

"Wolves don't get sick."

"I'm half wolf."

"Half wolf, half witches don't get sick."

I shrugged lazily as I said, "How did you get in?"

"Your mom, she's worried, and wants to call a witch doctor. I told her not to, I would see what's going on."