Time

"We kicked him out."

Was the first thing that Liam said to me as he was into my art room.

Sitting in the room on my floor sketching I looked up to see him standing there with a ice coffee and donuts, "I'm sorry you did what?"

Placing the donuts on the table he hands me my coffee before sitting next me, "We kicked him out."

"Why?" 

"Really?" he asks as he raises a brow, "The shit he has been doing is ridiculous and we are sick of it."

"But where will he go?" I asked.

"To Taylors I guess." he shrugs as he looks at me, "Oh shit sorry."

Shaking my head I sipped my coffee as I say, "It's whatever, he chose who he wanted."

 An awkward silence fell in the room as he goes to look at my sketching, "So you started back drawing?"

I nod, "Started back yesterday. I cried for a bit and realized that this had been going down the drain for sometime now, since I ascended."

"But he was that way before then, when he was with the Rebels."

I shrugged, "I guess being back with them made he remember the fun times with them."

"Fun." Liam scuffs as he says, "Bullshit."

"What brings you here?" I ask, "Don't you have school?"

"That's why I'm here. Miss Jackson sent me. She says that she hasn't seen you in a week."

"I'm sick." 

"Sick of bullshit is different from sick, sick."

"Could've fooled me."

"Anna-"

"So Robert is having me go visit one of his witch friend later today." I say changing the topic.

"Witch friend? Why?"

I shrugged, "Don't know. He said that he wanted me to meet someone that mom use to know and trusted."

"Hasn't he realized that he can't just be trusting everyone anymore?"

"Apparently he has kept in touch with her since he 'died'."

"I don't trust that."

"You don't trust anyone." I say as I look back down at my picture.

"I trust you," he says as I looked up at him, "I trusted Harry. Everyone doesn't always stay the same."

The look of disappoint covered Liam's eyes and as quick as it appeared it disappeared.

"Well I leave in an hour do you want to come?"

Looking at his watch he says, "Well, I was supposed to meet Maddy in-" Raising my brow, he smiles, "Yeah, I'll go."

"Thought so." I smiled as I begin picking up my stuff and cleaning.

Showering and getting dress while Liam ate downstairs I picked up my phone stopping as I realized that my lockscreen was still of Harry and I. The picture was from when we decided to go on a late night drive in search of an ice cream shop and with no luck we ended up a market and sat in the parking lot just listening to music and talking.

Tears formed in my eyes as Liam called for me to hurry up. Composing myself I grabbed my jacket and walked to the kitchen as I looked at Liam who was holding a bag of snacks.

"We aren't going to be gone for days, you know that right?" 

"I know, but this is for the ride up. I'm starving."