Where is he?

Liam stayed sleep the whole time, with only him tossing and turning a little. I stood watch of him for a moment and had just come back to check on him when Robert arrived. I had no idea what exactly why he slept so long, and why it was so hard to get him up, but luckily I was able to call air to me and use that as a way in order for me to get him into the house.

"So he has just been sleep?" asked Robert as he stands in the doorway with me as I looked over at the couch that Liam laid on.

I nod, sipping my coffee I say, "He woke up for a minute, ate a sandwich came in here when I was on the floor drawing and laid down behind me and fell back asleep."

Robert shakes his head, "Just like a dog."

I smile as I look up at him, "How's things with Nick going?"

"It's going well." he sighs, "It's just a lot."

"I'm sorry." I say as I hand him my coffee.

"For what?"

"Making things complicated."

"Its not your fault. You didn't ask to be born, this is your mother and my doing. My job is just to keep you as safe as I possibly can." Drinking the coffee he says, "But I can't be with you as much as I would want because you are a teenager and being with your old man isn't as fun as I would think. Luckily I have him." he points his chin in Liam's directs.

I smile, "Yeah he has his moments."

"Have you spoke to Harry?"

I shook my head, "No, I haven't."

"What happened between you two?

He joined the rebels, I pulled him back, he started messing with Taylor, and he is back with the rebels. Is what I wanted to say but instead I shrugged, "I don't know, to be honest."

"I wasn't to keen on him being around all the time but I have to say I do miss the sense of security that I had knowing both he and Liam were watching you."

I nod as Liam starts to toss and turn.

"Let him sleep, the house is protected. He will be fine. I'll call Nick and let him know that he is crashing here."

"Thank you."

Kissing the top of my head he says his goodnights as I smiled and watched him walk off still holding my coffee.

Turning back to Liam, my head began to spin as I felt myself mentally being pulled to somewhere. Grabbing the doorframe, I braced myself as a familiar warmth settled in.

"Hello love." David's voice crept into my head as I forced the room to stop spinning.

"Can you not use a phone?" I asked not hiding my irritation.

"A phone isn't as fun. Plus I thought you were sleep."

"What's wrong?" I asked noticing that his tone was different.

"Have you heard from Zayn?"

"No? Doesn't he live with you?"

"Yes, but he left saying he was going home to handle some family stuff and I haven't heard from him in a few days and he isn't answering his phone."

"Have you tried reaching for him as you do for me?"

"He is blocked off from me so I can't reach him."

"And by you contacting me I'm assuming you want me to try?"

"Yes, please. Something doesn't feel right."