Harry! Liam!

Harry POV 

"So I'm assuming that everything with Anna is going okay?" asked Liam.

Sitting in our practice room I looked at him as I nod, "We are getting there."

"Good," Liam says as he picks up his water bottle as he asks, "So was fucking around with Taylor worth almost losing her?"

"I wasn't fucking with Taylor."

"Yeah and I'm not upset that Charlotte that broke up with me." says Liam as he rolls his eyes.

"Wait, your actually upset?" I couldn't help but to laugh, "Liam Payne, one of the worlds top womanizers is actually upset that he isn't in a official relationship anymore?"

I couldn't stop laughing, which caused Liam to throw a water bottle at me, and that just made me laugh even more.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, get this out now because it wont happen again."

"But why?"

Liam shrugged, "Looked we got together because we both were looking just to mess around, and I won't lie, she is attractive."

"Then how did becoming fuck buddies end up with you catching feelings?"

Nudging his head at the punching bag, I walked over to hold it as he begins to take swings.

"I was fine with just having random hook ups in my car and at her place. It started off as shits and giggles, then she started asking to hang out, without us fucking around and then shit just went side ways. I started picking her from practice and then I started to actually care about how her days were going. With you going MIA and Anna losing her damn mind with David ass annoying me, I needed something to attach myself to. I don't know-"

"You wanted to feel wanted."

Giving the bag a good few punches he doesn't say anything.

"Liam?"

He continues to swing.

"Liam you know that you can talk to me about anything right? We are best friends and I will always be there."

His punches became more harsh as I could feel him shifting.

"You bottling up shit isn't helping you. Just admit it, you have a heart, everyone does, but no matter what goes on, girls, Nick, the shit with this pack, I will never leave-"

"But you did!" he says as he swung once, knocking the bag offthe hinge in the ceiling making me and the bag fall down to the ground.

"You left!" he growled, "With everything that has happened you expect me to be open with you like we once were." he shakes his head, "That shit began to fizzle out the moment you chose Louis over this pack, over our friendship!"

Standing up I pushed the bag to the side of me as I looked at him, "So we are doing this now?" I nod, "Okay."

"Do you not have any idea how this pack didn't think that we would get you back! We had to go Second by second wondering how far you were getting back into the mix with them. Getting you out of the rebels the first time was hell and yet here you were again, new knowledge and all and new strength."

"I had no choice." I say as I shook my head.

"You had a choice! And you didn't even tell us."

"You think I wanted to do that! I had no choice Liam!"

Walking to me, anger filled the air as he says, "You had a choice! and you risked our lives!"

"Liam-" before I could speak he swung hitting me in the jaw. 

Stumbling back I caught my step as I say, "I won't fight you."

"Then don't." he says as he comes for me again. Grabbing my shirt he punches me a couple more times as he topples over me causing up to both fall, "You risked our lives Harry! You knew the in's and outs of this pack and you risked our home because you decided to make a selfish choice!"

"Selfish!" that's when I pushed him off of me, "Nothing I do with this pack is selfish! I'm trying to keep you safe damn it!"

Before Liam could charge for me again Luke and Niall ran in the room and grabbed him.

"Then you tell us what the fuck you are doing! You don't keep secret, especially not when you are putting the most powerful witch there is in fear because the bitch of a boy she decided to fall in love with is fucking around and lying to her behind her back."

"Don't act like this is about Anna! Don't act like you are so worried about her. You don't worry about anyone besides who you are fucking!"

"This is all about Anna! Who do you think has been there for her when she has woken up looking for you these past few full moons? Who has been there making sure that she wasn't letting her heart to involved with this bitch of a wolf David? Me! Anything that happens or involves her involves me!"

"Since fucking when!"

"Since she looks at me as a person and not a walking dick tree!"

That's when I stopped. Forcing myself to calm down that's when it hit me. Anna always looked to Liam as if he was family to her. No matter how much of an ass that he was towards her, his feelings and how he was, was always a concern for her.

"You care for her."

Liam easies up in Niall's and Luke's grip as he says, "She treats me like a person. not like a quick fuck or like a ruthless ass wolf, she actually cares about me, and I haven't had that since my mom and sister was alive."

"I didn't realize that. I'm sorry Liam."

"Do whatever the fuck you want Harry, at this point you are going to do whatever the fuck you want anyways, but leave her out of it. She deserves more than that."

Nodding I go to open my mouth but stopped as a piercing sound echoed in my head. Covering my ears out of reflex a voice, faint, and muffled followed as I could hear, "Harry! Liam! Help!"

Instincts quickly flared causing me to shift as I looked up at Liam who had already shifted as we both say, "Anna."

Within seconds we were out the door with Niall and Luke following.