Pool Hall (part 1)

"Want to go for breakfast?"

Rolling over I looked at the clocked as it read 5:37a.m, "Its 5 in the morning dad."

He nods as he grabs my arm, pulling me up, "I know, but I have to go out of town for a couple days so I want to have breakfast with you before I go."

Groaning I pull myself up as I rubbed my eyes, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go meet with some elders."

"Is everything okay?"

He nods, "Get dress, we can walk out in 20 minutes."

Nodding he kisses the top of my head as he smiles and leaves the room.

Glancing over at my calendar, today was Saturday and yet I had done so much. From homework, trying to be a normal teenager, a daughter, and a practicing witch was taking a lot out of me. So much that even though I had made plans to for to the pool hall with Charlotte I ended up rescheduling since I ended up falling asleep. So, tonight was going to be a straight girls day, hair, nails, and then a simple night out with Charlotte.

Showering really quick I threw on a black hoodie and yoga tights, as I wrapped my wet hair in a bun and met Robert in the living room.

"Ready?"

"As ready as I can be at 5 in the morning."

He smiles as he says, "Good. Lets go."

Breakfast ran for about a couple hours, but we didn't mind. We talked about school, practice, friends, he even touched briefly on the topic of Harry.

"Now even though I believe David is only telling you to get over Harry because he is trying to squeeze his way in, I do believe that he is right. Harry seems to be acting weird, and with his track record I don't trust it. I'll support whatever you decide but you have to understand that I will step in if I feel like I need to. Whether it's a protective dad or a pissed off Alpha."

I took his warning with a grain of salt because I knew that he already knew about Harry's passed with Louis. I just wondered if he knew that I was worried that Harry was dabbling back in that part of his past life.

--

Once back home I got dressed and ready to hang with Charlotte. It had been a while since we had a straight basic girl day. Getting Starbucks, our nails done then changing it up a bit with a new hairstyle, my day was becoming the most perfect day ever.

That was until Harry called to say that he was meeting up with us in order for me and him to talk.

"He says one thing Annabear, one thing that pisses you off. I'm throwing his ass into a room full of wolfbane."

Grabbing the tray of drinks from the counter I laugh as I say, "I understand Charlotte, you said it the whole way here."

"Well I need you to make sure that you understand where I'm coming from."

"Well things should be fine since David has plans and he wont be coming."

"Damn, and here I thought I'd get to see a wolf on wolf combat."

"Who is fighting?" Liam asks from the pool table.

"David and Harry."

"Really? Since when?" ask Niall.

"Since Anna became the shine new red hot wheel in the playpen."

"I don't like that comparison." I say.

"Its true thought." Says Liam as he shrugs.

"Look just because you two are dating doesn't mean that you two need to agree on things."

The two just smiles as the door chimes and in walks Harry.

"Here we go." I whisper.

"Remember what I said." Says Charlotte.

"Dark locked room with wolfsbane. Got it."

"That's my girl."

Standing I shake my head as I head over to Harry.

"Hey."

"Hey." He says.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Us."

"I'm listening."

And from there her started on how he feels like I've been choosing David over her, to even the fact of him thinking I wanted to be with Liam.

I couldn't help but to laugh, "Me wanting to be with Liam. Oh that is hilarious."

"You think that's funny?"

"I think its hilarious. Why would I want to be with him Harry? He did try killing me when I first met him."

"You two have just gotten so close."

"Now you are just pulling excuses out of your ass Harry." I say, "You came in here wanting to talk and here I thought in all honesty you were going to say that you were sorry for acting an ass and that you wanted things to work out, but yet you stand here making it seem like it is all my fault like you didn't play a part in our pulling away from each other."

"Well it is mainly you."

"Oh it is huh?" I nod as I say, "Hmm." Standing there I nodded my head taking in his comment.

"All you need to do is check your attitude and who you give your attention to and we will be okay."

"Wow." Was all I said as I shook my head, "You know I can't do this."

"You can't do what?"

"This." I finally say.

"Do what?" He asked, "All I said was,"

"I know what you said," I say cutting him off, "And my answer is no."

Starring at me for a moment I notice him open his mouth to speak but stops. Chimes rang in the air, following a smell that reminded me of a mixture of herbs. Harry looks at the door taking in the figure that just walked in as he smirks, "This is about him isn't it."

Following his gaze I look at the door, "No, this has nothing to do with him, this has something to do with us. And what is wrong with this relationship."

"Nothing was 'wrong' in this relationship." He argues, "Not until he popped into the picture."

"Harry-"

"No," He says his anger beginning to boil over, "Everything was fine, before he got here. It hasn't even been two months that you have been around him and yet I feel like he has a pull over you, one that you don't see."

"David doesn't have a pull over me." I snap.

"Like hell he does!" He snaps back, his voice growing, "Every time he says something to you, you believe it. 'Harry, David says that I should do this.' 'Harry, David thinks it'd be best if I do that.' It's like you are looking for this kid approval when you don't know shit about him."

"I know that he is only trying to help me and that you are being mean to him."

He lets out a sarcastic laugh, "Oh trust me Pebbles, I'm not being mean to him. If I wanted to be mean, the kid wouldn't even exist in this world if I was being 'mean' to him."

too be continued....