It will rain

"I was wondering how long it would take for you to get here."

"Anna!" David yelled as Nick began to walk to me.

"What do you want?" I yelled as he crosses the distance between us and grabbed me by my neck.

"He said that you'd come but I had no idea that you would be this stupid."

His grip around my neck tightened as I struggled to call for David.

"Oh he can't help you. He is fighting against the poison that is running through his blood right now."

With a blurry vision I looked over to David as I could see that he was now slouching against the wall blinking blindly as he stared at the floor.

"Guess he was never taught that he shouldn't transfer energy with someone who has been poisioned." Nick scuffs as I called air to me and pushed it for it to throw him back.

He flung across the wall landing on his feet as I fell to my knees. I took in sharp breaths as I looked up to meet Nick eyes. He was beginning to shift as he looks at me and snarls. The doors swung open as 10 wolves ran in and stood next to Nick.

"You know I'm getting pretty sick of your shit, witch."

In a dragged out breath I force myself to my feet as I said, "I should say the same thing about you."

He snarls again as he nods towards David and Zayn, "Get them."

"No!"  I yelled channing air again as I raised my arm and swung it out, making the wolves fly back. Positioning myself in front of them I could feel myself shift as the room spun.

"Shield me!" I yelled as I pulled energy from the ground making a force field.

The wolves went to charge at me again as they were stopped my the field.

"David come on!" I yelled as I moved to let Zayn lay on the ground.

"I'm to weak. They put something in him. It's killing him and it weakened me."

Nick shouted orders to the wolves as I could see them scattering around as I focused back on David. Taking his face into the palm of my hand I closed my eyes and transferred to him. His aura instantly beamed as his eyes shoots open and I could feel him looking at me.

Opening my eyes I looked directly into his as he moved his face towards mine. His glances behind me as he yells, "Get down!"

Pulling me down, a bullet hits the forcefield, but unlike the how the field was when I ascended, this one stopped the bullet. David grabbed my wrist as I turned to look at him, "Do you think that you can get us out of here?"

Looking from him to the field I looked around I notice that the ground wasn't concrete, "Yeah, I think so."

Placing my hands on the ground, it began to shakes as Nick continues to fire the gun.

"Hold him!" I say to David as he pulls Zayn him, while wrapping an arm around my waist.

As I could feel the roots in the ground wrapping around us to hold us steady I could feel someone in my head as I hear,

I'll be seeing you soon Pebbles.

Looking up my eyes met Harry's who stood at the force field, one hand in his pocket the other wrapped around Taylor's waist.

Yeah. Soon.

Releasing my whole on the earth, we dropped down fast as pulled the field down with us. The hole in the ground quickly covered as I created a tunnel underground and pushed us till I could feel Liams energy.