"Welcome home, Robert"

"Mom and dad should be home," I said as Robert pulled out of the driveway heading to my house, "Not sure about Daniel thought."

"They're there, I drove by before I came to get you." He says as he glances over at me and smiles, "You've grown up to be a beautiful woman. Smart and powerful."

I didn't respond as I looked out the window, "How long have you been watching us?"

"I'm sorry?"

"You said you never really left, so how long have you been watching?"

"Since my funeral." He says, with his eyes fixed on the road, "I've been watching on and off for years."

"Did you see? Did you see about the fire?"

He nods, "I was there."

I nodded as I looked out the window.

"You didn't start that fire though."

I looked at him, "What?"

Checking his mirrors as he changes lanes he says, "Do you recall when your dreams first started?"

I nodded, "Before you left."

"And when did the fire dreams start?"

"Um, after I started seeing that shrink mom sent me to."

He nods, "That shrink, as you must know now is a warlock, and if you remember he use to have a assistant named,"

"Luka."

He nods, "Luka was an arrogant little fucker and I swear I hated him." Scratching his chin he says, "That day after your session with the shrink you were given an herb, and herb that sets off wolves and witches."

"Wolfsbane." I say.

He nods, "Yes it was given to you in your tea. Once your body adjusted the herb in your system your energy started to radiate and with the push of Luka setting a fire in the room, it fed from it which,"

"Caused me to ignite it more."

He nods, "It could've been avoided."

"Is that why Luka quit?"

Robert shakes his head, "No, Luka was put in a temporary coma."

"By who?"

He smirked before saying, "Never fuck with mine and think you can get away with it. I would've killed him but Erik said,"

"Whose's Erik?"

He shakes his head, "You'll meet him soon."

I couldn't help but notice the hint of disgust as I decided to ignore it.

Pulling up to the front of the house he parks as he says, "You ready?"

"No, but do I have a choice?"

He shakes his head.

"Then let's get this over with."

Getting it the car I waited for him as we headed up to the house together. My heart raced and I didn't know why as I counted down my steps before opening the door.

Laughter filled the air as the smell of cinnamon rolls covered the living room. Music blared from the kitchen as I could hear mom and dad,

"Meredith remember this song," says Dad as a Led Zeppelin song began to play.

"You played this on our first date, I hated it."

"And that almost made me turn around and take you back home."