You Deserve Better

A few days later I was back in school, as if nothing had happened. Mom had texted me that Daniel would be out for a few days because of him going to something cop thing with Dad #2 and that they missed me.

"Funny way of showing it." I murmured as I stuffed my stuff in my locker.

"Funny way of showing what?"

Turning around I smiled as I looked over to see David leaning behind me. Pulling him into a hug, I ignored the warmth that invaded my spine as I pulled back and say, "You know I'm going to end up having to put a tracker on you. You can't keep going MIA after something happens and you pop up like nothing."

"You don't have a tracker on me." He raises his brow, "You just don't know how to pinpoint me yet."

"No I don't."

"So you are telling me that when I'm not by your side that you don't have a slight sense of knowing where I am?"

I didn't answer and that made him smile.

"Thought so."

"Whatever, why are you here?"

"Its Tuesday right?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't we have practice after Art class?"

"I thought we were canceling."

"Psh, of course not." He smiles, "Did you drive?"

"No, Robert dropped me off."

"Good, then tell Dad #1 that I will pick you up and drop you off safe at home by 9."

"Ooh 9? Such a good boy hour."

"Oh trust me, I can make 9 unholy." Leaning to my ear he says softly, "I just want you to be single before that happens."

I shiver ran down my back as I stepped back running into my locker door, that was still open, "I-I think its time for you to go."

Smiling he nods, "Okay. See you after art."

I nod, "After art."

Flashing me one last smile and winking, he turns and walks away, and I couldn't stop that little flop that my heart did.

"Looks like someone is alive and okay."

Jumping, I slammed my locker door as I see Harry standing there, "Harry, where did you come from?"

"Math." Nodding in David's direction he asks, "What was that about?"

"Practice."

"Practice?"

I nod.

"I though you canceled practice and you were going to start letting me train you?"

"I thought so to, that was until you started to pull away."

"Don't blame that shit on me."

"What do you want Harry? Because one moment you are in this 'I don't want to fight with you' mood, then you flip to 'I'm about to fuss with everything you do, just to piss you off' mood."

"I can't just come walk my girlfriend to class anymore?"

"Oh, we are still dating?" I laugh sarcastically, "You could've fooled me."

"Pebbles," the bell rings making him roll his eyes, "Well talk after class."

"We'll talk after practice." I say locking my locker as I start to walk off.

Art class was long and sitting next to Harry irritated me, only because I could feel his irritating.

"So, you going to tell me what's irritating you now?" I asked as I reached over grabbing the tube of blue paint from in front of him, as I started to clean.