Boys

"Guys!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs.

Jumping quickly on their feet David and Harry faced each other, looking briefly into each other's eyes as they charged.

Fist were swung and raged filled the air. And I couldn't do anything. Standing there watching them fight was like seeing two jail house men fighting, hardcore and bloody, the only difference was that these two looked like they never seen inside of a jail cell.

"Harry!" I yelled as he ignored me dogging a hit from David and he swung back.

They went on for what seemed like forever when I noticed that they're shifting was progressing, the hair on their face was spreading down their body and slowly but surely they were turning into actual werewolves.

"Stop!" I yelled again, this time running and jumping in between the two.

"Pebbles move." Harry snarled, his eyes a piercing sliver with his iris outlined in red.

"No." I say firmly.

"Listen to lover boy, Love." David says as I look at him, "If this will get him over whatever fucking feelings that he has, let him." His mouth pulls forming a smirk, "I needed a little practice."

Harry snarls as he pushes me to the side, causing me to trip over my own feet and fall to the ground, scraping my arm. David was the first to see me snarl and somehow that sparked anger in him and caused them to hit there peek of irritation with each other.

Balling my hand into a fist I went slam it on the ground when I stopped. Honking blared coming down the street just as Daniel swoops into the driveway, jumping out the car with Carter and Marcus.

"Ann." Carter called to me as he runs to me, "You okay?"

I nod as I watched Daniel and Marcus grab Harry and David, pulling them from each other. Fear ran through me as I thought they would see there shifting but luckily they were back to normal by the time they were broken up, they were still pissed, but human and pissed.

"What the fuck is going on?" Asked David.

"Nothing." Harry says shrugging Daniel off him.

"That sure as hell didn't look like nothing." Says Marcus, "And who the fuck are you?"

"I should be asking you the same thing, kid." Says David.

Harry nose flared as he turns to look at me and at my arm, "Your bleeding."

"I'm fine." I say as I look at Daniel, I'm going to change my shirt.

Daniel nods as I turn to walk inside the house.

Going upstairs I stripped off my shirt and looked at my arm, a red mark ran across my forearm surrounded by blood as I shook my head, "Unbelievable." Going to the bathroom I wet a towel running it over my arm to see that mark was already healing. I stared at it amazed when I heard footsteps.

"Anna?"

Turning my head to the door Carter stood there concern covering his face, "You okay?"

I nod, "I'm fine."

"How's your arm?"

"Good." Wiping the blood away I tossed the towel in the dirty clothes hamper and grabbed my long sleeve black sweater.

As I adjusted the sweater on me I looked at Carter as he stares at me.

"What?" I say.

"You look different."

"I look tired." I say as I go to walk by him.

Grabbing my upper arm he stops me, "What's wrong with you? It's like you can't go 3 seconds with being in a room with me now. When before we use to spend hours together."