Mom

Standing around my height, with long dark wavy hair, stood the woman who looked like she could be my sister. Wearing a long white gown as her hair drapes over her shoulder she looks around the room for a second before her eyes dart in my direction.

"Who are you? Why have you summoned me!" she snaps instantly upset. Her piercing blue eyes quickly shifted to white as she goes to raise her hand. Sparks, flew from her fingertips as I instantly jumped up.

"Wait!" I yell, "Wait Isabel its me! Its Annabelle!"

David and Harry were quick to jump forward as her eyes turn to their directions.

Isabel was obviously not listening to me as she goes to focus on the boys, jumping in front of them as I realized that they both had, half shifted into their wolf state, I rose my hand, allowing myself to half way shift as I called to the energy around me to give me power.

"Isabel stop!" I yelled as the ground shook under our feet.

"You think a little shaking will stop me from killing you?" she laughs, "You must not know who I am."

"A cocky bitch." Growls David.

Turning around I looked at him as I say, "Watch it."

David snarls at me, but instantly backs down.

Isabel tilts her head to the side as she says, "Interesting."

"Look Isabel," Harry starts as Isabel cuts him off.

"Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you for bringing me here." Staring directly into my eyes, I could tell that she was trying to catch my aura but it was off.

"Because I'm your daughter." I say simply.

Isabel looks at me confused for a moment as I could tell that she was backing off with her using her powers.

"That's impossible." she says staring at me in disbelief. 

"Its not really."

Calming down little by little, she goes to take a step forward as I stepped back.

"If you are my daughter why do you step back?" she raises a brow.

"Relax." I say instantly, "I just found out about you and I don't have a good track record with people walking up to me."

"Hmm." she says as she looks back at the boys as she says, "You say your my daughter, but how can I believe you."

"It's me. Robert is my dad, my name is Annabelle Katherine Wurnos-Aconite."

Isabel still looks at me in disbelief as she says, "Prove it."

"How?" I asked.

"Show me something that only you, your father and I would only know."

"This is bullshit." David snarls, "This isn't some damn game. She doesn't know you like that, she just barely found out that her parents, the ones that raised her wasn't her real parents."

"David," Harry calls out, "Shut the fuck up."

"No." David says as he steps forward, "You would think that a mother would instantly know who their child is as soon as they see them and yet you, the most powerful witch there is possible can't even use that power to see that her flesh in blood is right in front of her."

"Such a out spoken wolf." Isabel says softly, "Its David, right?" David nods as Isabel says, "You have to understand where I am coming from. There is so much evil in the world and so much manipulating magic out there, that I need to make sure that I am not being deceived."