Fuck Your Saving Grace

Sitting here I stared at Faye, a little lost for words and confused.

"I'm not your saving grace." I say again repeating myself.

"But you are." she beams.

"No I'm not."

"Are you not the off spring of a witch and a werewolf?"

"I am but-"

"Are you not connected to Angelica?"

"Yes but-"

"Are you not a hybird that has demon blood in her system?"

"Wait what?" I looked at David.

"Squirt-" David starts but stops when Faye moves to the edge of her seat.

"Look I've heard so many things about you, but I had no clue who you were. Normally I can sense the power of a witch but with you I can't sense it. I only can sense the presence of a wolf and I assumed it was David."

"Look, Faye-" shaking my head I searched for the right words to say as I take a breath, "Look I'm not exactly sure why David thought that you can help, but I think that maybe he was wrong. So I apologize for you wasting your time." looking at David I ask, "Can we leave?"

"Its not that your are wasting your time." Faye states, "Its that, it seems like you have come here under the pretense of saving a wolf instead of coming here to prep yourself for whats to come.

"And why exactly do you think that I would come here to prep myself on whats to come? I don't know you. David might trust you, but I'm way past my trust people at this point." 

"You don't have to trust me." she says, "But you will listen to me when i tell you, saving your little wolf isn't important right now."

David takes a breath, "Can we not do this."

"Not do what?" Faye says as she looks at David, "You know what has to happened and yet you are wasting time."

"This is important." David says, "You don't know his value to what is going on."

"He's just another mutt." 

The urge to hit her, was becoming more important then anything else.

"Look you, of all people know that she needs to be training and making sure that she is strong enough for whats to come. It the elders find her before she is ready they will kill her with no hesitation. They don't want to war to stop, its their way of keeping order."

"That isn't my concern right now." says David.

"It should be!" Faye snapped.

Watching her I contemplated on if I would be able to through her out the window or throw her through the wall, before David reached me.

"Don't underestimate her Faye." David warns, "She's not dumb."

"Obviously she isn't trained well enough if she is coming to me for a spell."

Unable to keep my mouth close any longer I say, "You act like I even knew who the hell you were. Remember I didn't come to you for shit, David came."

"And yet here you go still sitting here."

"Faye!" David yells.

Standing I turned to David as I say, "This was a mistake. I'm leaving, before I end up hurting her."

"Anna wait!" he calls out to me as I turned and headed for the door.

"No." I shake my head, "This bitch just went from calling me her 'saving grace' to disrespecting me. I don't have to deal with this. I can find out how to save Harry myself."