Black shadows

The next 2 days were days that if I could skip over them like an unwanted youtube ad, I would.

Liam never left my sight and that was beginning to become a normal thing with him. Nick and my father started meeting in hopes of crossing references on what could be going on with the coven that was still apparently looking into me. Charlotte was knee deep into Cheerleading things that I could tell that she was using that as a way to pull from me without actually pulling from me.

"I can't tonight, maybe I can come by tomorrow after practice." was her favorite line that she would feed me in which I would just smile and nod. I missed her, but if her staying away from me would keep her safe, then I couldn't argue with that.

"Alright class!" Miss Jackson called out as everyone begins to get their belongings together to leave, "Remember Friday your art pieces are due! If you turn them in late, that is half of your grade."

The class murmurs amongst themselves as the bell rings and they all scatter to leave.

"Anna." Miss Jackson calls as she approaches my desk, "Have you heard from Harry?"

I shook my head, "No ma'am."

She nods, "How has everything been going? Outside of school?"

I shrugged, "I'm watched everywhere I go, my best friends have distant themselves, for the best, and I haven't seen or heard from Daniel in a minute, but other then that, I'm doing okay."

She nods as she picks up my notebook. Looking at my sketching she smiles, "I can never get over how talented you are."

Packing up my pencils I say, "Thank you." as I packed them into my backpack.

"How's your father?"

"He is okay, busy as always."

"That man could never sit down, even when he was told to." she says with a smile.

Looking at her I notice the sparkle in her eyes as she mentioned Robert, "Have you contacted him?"

She shook her head, "What? oh god no."

Taking a piece of paper I write his number down as I say, "Maybe you should, he could use a witches point of view on some of the stuff he is looking in."

Taking the paper she stares at it and says, "Oh, okay. I'll think about it."

A knock at the door caught my attention as I looked up and saw Liam standing there.

"Don't you have classes of your own that you should be in Mr. Payne?" asked Miss Jackson as she tucks the number away in her pocket.

"I did, I popped in got a hint of what they were doing and walked out."

I smiled as I grabbed my books, "I'll see you tomorrow Miss Jackson."

She nods as I turned to walk out, Liam following.

"How was class?" I asked as we got out into the hallway.

"Boring as usual." he scuffs as he reaches for the books in my hands. Opening up my sketch book he says, "Anything new?"

"I drew bunnies and a rose garden."

"That's not what I was asking smart ass." he rolls his eyes as he turns open to the last page in my book, "What's this?"

Glancing at the page I shrugged, "A shed?"

"Where have you seen this?"

"Maybe on tv or something? I'm not quite sure." waving bye the security guard as I walked out the gate I looked around to where I parked as I said, "I'm starving."