Think: Chapter Forty-Nine: Think's Tiny Adventures

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Chapter Forty-Nine: Think's Tiny Adventures

You woke up to a blast of ice. Your limbs were numb, and your teeth chattered. You held up your hand to fend off the blinding light above. When your eyes finally adjusted, you realized that you were standing in the middle of the common-area kitchen. The fridge was open, as per usual to your nightly sleepwalking adventures, but now you were too small to keep from almost freezing instantly.

Unfortunately for you, the shrinking quirk that you had been hit with the day before had yet to wear off, so you were still the size of a small doll. How you managed to sleepwalk out of Kirishima's room at the size you were was beyond you. You could have sworn you might be more talented asleep than you were awake.

Heavy footsteps drew your attention away from the buzzing refrigerator. You staggered back into the shadows, holding your hands to your chest to hold in some heat. The floor shook as Bakugo moved into the room groggily. He clicked his tongue when he saw the fridge was open.

"What the hell, Big Brain? You left the fridge open again?" he muttered under his breath, shaking his head. He grabbed the milk from the fridge and slammed it shut. He must not have seen you because he moved to the microwave as if on auto-pilot. "She better not be outside." He ran his fingers through his hair, sighing. Bakugo grabbed two mugs, filling them with milk. He set them both in the microwave. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm always worrying too much about her."

You shifted forward to sneak out of the room, but you watched as Bakugo stiffened. He must have felt something was off because he dropped his posture. His palms sparked. You froze, worried he might spring back toward you.

"I-It's just me," you squeaked, scared he might freak out if you didn't announce your presence.

"Why the hell are you sneaking around, Big Brain?" Bakugo spun, but confusion soon changed his expression. He clicked his tongue. "Where are you?"

"H-here," you stuttered.

Bakugo's crimson gaze moved down to you. A snarl replaced his confusion. "I see your first night out as a hero went well." He smirked, giving you chuckle.

"A tiny hero gets smaller," you said sadly. You rubbed your arm, turning away. "I'm supposed to be hiding out in Kirishima's room, but I managed to mess up even that by sleepwalking."

Bakugo's smirk dropped. He growled again, looking back at the microwave. "Want some milk?" he asked.

"I don't think I have a small enough cup to drink it," you said bitterly.

Bakugo clicked his tongue. "Stop with the depressing crap. It annoys me when you're sad. We'll figure out something." Bakugo grabbed you suddenly and put you up on the counter.

You pouted at him, after being handled so roughly. Bakugo managed to find a stirrer straw in a cabinet, but because of your size it was more like a regular straw. Bakugo set down your mug, shifting a jar over to you so that you could sit down over it. He took his own mug, leaning over the counter on his forearms.

"Did you catch the guy at least?" he asked absently, taking a sip.

"Yeah," you said, sipping from your own mug through the straw. "I tried to reason with him, but it was no use. I ended up tripping him."

Bakugo nearly spit out his next sip of milk, cracking a smile. "Figures you would try to reason with a villain."

"He seemed scared," you said.

"You need to be more careful," he said seriously. "Villains will take advantage of that big heart of yours, and it could end up a lot worse than this."