Think: Chapter Fifty-Five: To Switch a Body and Mind

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Chapter Fifty-Five: To Switch a Body and Mind

Bakugo had grabbed you after the last class bell rang, ushering you from the room. Shinso put two and two together fast. His now feminine groan was clear to hear from the classroom. Bakugo shoved you into a nearby stairwell, motioning Shinso toward your hidden spot, before spinning back on you. You knew better than to try to get away from Bakugo, especially when he had his mind set on something. The old Think might have tried futilely to escape, but now you just wanted to get the scolding over with.

"You told him?" Shinso asked, as he came around the corner, snapping some purple bubblegum he'd blown up between his lips.

"He found out," you admitted.

"Tell me what the hell is going on," Bakugo snapped.

"Keep it down," Shinso said, his eyes half-lidded. His cool expression just didn't look right on your face. "We're trying not to let the whole school know."

"I'd know what to keep quiet about if someone would just spit it out. I have a good guess, but I just want to make sure what exactly you two Extras got yourselves into because the way I see it, you're in deep shit," Bakugo hissed under his breath.

"Our brains switched," you blurted out, covering your mouth.

"I'm in Think's body, and she's in mine," Shinso elaborated.

"You have got to be shitting me. And, how did that happen?" Bakugo asked, crossing his arms and glaring at you.

"I didn't mean to," you practically whined out.

"We're not sure who actually did it, but it happened," Shinso quickly came to your defense. "The point is, we're trying to fix it before anyone notices. If we tell anyone, we risk being a target for the media, or worse, for experimentation."

Bakugo literally looked ready to explode. "It had to be you, didn't it?" he asked under his breath. "It had to be your troublemaking ass."

You pouted. "It was an accident."

"If you say anything—" Shinso started.

"Do you really think I'm going to gossip about this?" Bakugo asked. He scratched the back of his head in irritation. "How do we fix it?"

"We're figuring that part out now," Shinso said, snapping another bubble between his teeth.

Bakugo's expression blanked. A blood vessel pulsed near his temple. He spread his palms like he was ready to set off a murderous amount of explosions. Just as it seemed he was going to set himself off, his shoulders dipped, cooling off.

"Let's go," Bakugo growled. "You two idiots could kill yourselves trying to switch back, right? It's better if someone else knows in case things get out of hand. I'm helping."

The three of you headed back to the dorms. Unlike all the times before, you had an extremely easy time keeping up with Bakugo's pace. In comparison, Shinso was practically stumbling behind. For every step you made, he had to make two, and it was beginning to become more apparent as you heard his heavy breathing behind the two of you.

"Having trouble keeping up?" Bakugo teased, looking back at Shinso.

"Shut...up," Shinso snapped back between breaths.

You made sure to slow your pace, as to not be mean to him, but it didn't help much because he was already out of breath.

You opened up Shinso's room. Shinso collapsed onto the carpet, flipping Bakugo off on the way down.