Think: Chapter Eighty-One: Parental Control

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warnings: This work contains mild violence.

Please be aware this piece is in second person perspective, following my original character, Think, Anna Kokoro, who is a transfer student from America.

Chapter Eighty-One: Parental Control

You remained quiet as Aizawa guided you to Recovery Girl. He didn't ask you further questions, but his expression was drawn and worried. Recovery Girl checked you over with a disapproving scowl.

"Are you certain you want me to use my quirk on her? It appears these wounds were well taken care of. She needs to rest. Physical trauma and blood loss could have caused the fainting spell. I can't do much about the scarring now. She must have sustained these injuries hours ago." Recovery Girl frowned as she looked over your wrists again.

"Do what you can without putting her out of commission. If you could cover the rope burns with some bandages and cooling ointment, I think it would at least comfort her," Mr. Aizawa said. His disheveled form was leaning against the wall beside the door. His arms were crossed over his chest, eyes glancing out into the hallway like he was a guard on watch.

Recovery Girl kissed you on the back of the hand, and her quirk flew through you. Exhaustion forced you to yawn. She scanned over your leg one last time, shaking her head in disbelief.

"These stitches were done with medical precision. I find it hard to believe that you did them yourself, Think. Were these performed by a doctor?"

You shook your head no, running through plausible excuses to come up with. If you told her a villain had helped you, you weren't sure what would happen. Would that be means for expulsion? Thankfully, you didn't need to explain anything. Mr. Aizawa cleared his throat to draw the attention back on him, and your muscles relaxed.

"I'm just glad my student is here in one piece. I'm not exactly concerned about how the injuries were healed, rather, I am more concerned about how she received them. She will endure more than enough interrogation from her parents and Principal Nezu anyway. We don't need to question her here."

You gulped, chest tightening at the thought of facing your parents and Principal Nezu. You'd be sure to crumple under their authority. Your shoulders dropped. Was this it then? Your dream was over? Your father had warned you he would remove you from U.A. should something like this happen again.

"Well, that's the best that I can do," Recovery Girl stated dryly, meandering over to her computer. "I recommend resting as soon as possible. You need time to heal."

Mr. Aizawa peeled himself away from the wall. He walked over to you, rubbing his temple as if he had a migraine. "Thank you," he said toward Recovery Girl.

She waved him away in disinterest. "Your quota for injured students has been met this week, Mr. Aizawa. I hope you know I will give you a firm talking to the next time Miss Kokoro or Midoriya walk into my office."