Think: Chapter Ten: Mind Split Versus Purple Death Explosion

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warning: This work contains mild language and violence. Please be aware this piece is in second person perspective, following my original character, Think, Anna Kokoro, who is a transfer student from America. I will be posting in chapters/sections. I hope you have as much fun reading these pieces, as I did writing them.

Chapter Ten: Mind Split Versus Purple Death Explosion

Thursday came and went. After a grueling afterschool lecture from Mr. Aizawa, you'd fallen into bed and woken up to Friday with a pounding headache. It was supposed to be a punishment, but you couldn't believe how long Mr. Aizawa could drone on about what not to do when confronting villains. Today was the day, however. Todoroki, Midoriya, and you were going to do your ultimate team-up move. Hopefully, you were going to be able to focus.

You yawned, looking into the mirror begrudgingly. The dark circles under your eyes were quickly masked by a gob of makeup. You didn't need Todoroki or Midoriya to worry about you, so you made sure to put a little extra eyeliner and eye shadow on as well. You could still make out the deep impression lack of sleep had made on your face. You braided your hair back, noticing that the strands of blue were more prominent now between your chocolate locks. You wondered if your whole head was going turn blue, but since you first noticed the sprouts of sapphire highlights, they'd slowed their growth.

You grabbed your bag and opened your door to be surprised by Shinso standing there. He smiled weakly at you.

"Good morning," he said in a groggy voice. "I heard somebody needed an escort."

"Escort?" you asked him. Ochaco must have said something to him. You wished she wouldn't be so meddlesome.

"Word got around that you tend to get lost, so your knight in shining armor has arrived." He mock bowed. His poof of purple locks bounced with his bobbing head.

In the midst of his bow, you saw Todoroki standing behind him, expressionless. How long had he been standing there?

"Good morning," he said softly.

This startled Shinso, who sprung from his bowed position and turned to him. "Where did you come from, Icy Hot?" Shinso asked.

"My name is Todoroki," he corrected. His eyes carefully watched Shinso. "I came from my room."

You smiled, shutting your door behind you and heading down the hallway to the stairwell. The two boys followed after you, easily falling in step with your pace. The day was blooming with life when you all went outside. The sun was shining over the horizon, and the birds were singing a blissful tune. A butterfly fluttered by you, and your gaze trailed after it.

"Are you tired?" Todoroki asked.

You stopped, and your shoulders crowded your ears. "N-no," you stammered, carefully dabbing at the makeup under your eyes to make sure that it hadn't already rubbed off.

"You normally skip a bit when you walk," Todoroki said. He peered around you to get a better look at your face.

"Skip?" you asked.