Think: Chapter Six: When Quirks Collide

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warning: This work contains mild language and violence. Please be aware this piece is in second person perspective, following my original character, Think, Anna Kokoro, who is a transfer student from America. I will be posting in chapters/sections. I hope you have as much fun reading these pieces, as I did writing them.

Chapter Six: When Quirks Collide

As soon as you got into your room, you picked up your key attaching it to the bracelet that Bakugo had given you last night. At least you wouldn't be locked out again. You changed into your school uniform and proceeded to braid your hair. While looking in the mirror, you noticed something strange in your hair.

"What the..." You tugged at the small curl and realized, instead of the normal brown it usually was, it had changed to a bright blue. "Did someone dye a strand of my hair?" That was really weird. You tucked the small lock into your braid, hoping it wasn't that noticeable. It didn't seem possible for someone to be able to do something like that without your knowledge. At least you could easily hide it. After putting on your make up and slipping on your boots, you folded the items that Bakugo had let you borrow and set them on the edge of your bed. You'd have to sneak them back to him later to avoid suspicion.

When you opened the door, you nearly jumped out of your skin. Todoroki was standing on the other side, his hand up and ready to knock. He pulled back calmly, seeing you.

"I was going to walk you to class," he said.

"O-oh," you murmured. "Thank you. You don't have to though."

"Does it bother you?" he asked, his eyes watching you carefully.

"No," you said, clicking the door shut behind you.

He nodded before turning to let you follow him. You adjusted your backpack straps before chasing after him.

"You look a bit pale," Todoroki said, having matched his pace with your own.

You touched your face out of reflex. "Really?"

Todoroki hummed in response. You didn't say much else to each other on the way to class, that was until it came into view, and you saw a tall purple-haired boy standing outside the door. You smiled brightly, remembering how he'd tried to help you find your way around yesterday.

"H-hey—"

Todoroki's hand went over your mouth, and his expression hardened. You furrowed your eyebrows at him, pulling his hand from your face.

"Don't talk to that guy," Todoroki warned.

The purple-haired boy rolled his eyes, turning to the two of you. He slid his hand over the back of his neck, before placing his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, newbie," the boy said. "Looks like you found your classroom after all." He smiled weakly at you, ignoring the glare he was getting from Todoroki.

"His quirk is brainwashing. If you talk to him, he could control you," Todoroki said, trying to guide you into the room without acknowledging the boy.