Think: Chapter Thirty-Two: Don't Let Go

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academima/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warnings: This work contains mild language, blood, and violence. If you are easily triggered by violent scenarios, please do not read this chapter.

Please be aware this piece is in second person perspective, following my original character, Think, Anna Kokoro, who is a transfer student from America. I will be posting in chapters/sections. I hope you have as much fun reading these pieces, as I did writing them.

Chapter Thirty-Two: Don't Let Go

The League of Villains was swiftly detained by another hero's quirk. Branches encircled the villains around you.

"You two were so brave," All Might stated heartily. "You must have been so scared."

You nodded vigorously, wiping away your tears of joy with your sleeve.

"I wasn't scared!" Bakugo shouted at him.

All Might laughed. "Give up Tomura Shigaraki. The police and Pro Heroes have this place surrounded."

And, they did. Several heroes broke into the space immediately. Dabi attempted futilely to burn the branches before being knocked unconscious by a hero a quarter of the size of him, flying into him with a powerful kick.

"Kurorgiri! Bring over as many as you can!" Shigaraki shrieked.

"They're not at the fixed location..." Kurogiri said in return.

"Did you not think that we would find your little Nomu hideout as well? I will say this again. Surrender. We have you surrounded."

"We know all of your identities. There's nowhere for you to hide," another pro hero stated.

Things looked completely under control. Shigaraki became more and more desperate, as anyone who attempted to make a move was either squeezed into submission or knocked unconscious. All Might asked Shigaraki where his master was with nothing more than furious ranting in return. If he weren't going to give up his location, he was going to be made to.

Your knees nearly buckled in relief. You felt in control again. You were going to be able to get back to UA. You were going to be safe.

That's when you felt it, the sludge, bubbling up from your throat and choking you. Panic flooded the room. Nomus solidified out of nothing. You staggered, reaching for Bakugo. His widened eyes turned on to you, but you were already getting swallowed up by the horrid gunk. The sounds of confused shouting faded.

You were dropped on your hands and knees, coughing on the disgusting taste of whatever just transported you to the destruction around you. Bakugo dropped beside you, spitting out obscenities. The two of you came face-to-face with a man in a mask and suit.

"Apologies, Bakugo, Kokoro, for the unpleasant meeting; however, it is evident you are important pieces in Shigaraki's game."

It wasn't long before the rest of villains appeared behind you.