Think: Chapter Fifteen: Mind Control and Strange Feelings

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warning: This work contains mild language and violence.

Chapter Fifteen: Mind Control and Strange Feelings

Shinso backed away from his door, swinging it wide enough for you to enter. He tidied up a few things as you came in. Even though you'd helped him move in, his room looked almost completely different than it had before. His room had a gothic feel to it. Purples and blacks accented the walls. Shinso looked nervous for you to be in his room. He settled for sitting on his bed.

"What is it?" he asked, getting straight to the point.

You brushed some hair out of your face, being careful not to knock anything out of place in your nervousness, as you crossed the room to stand in front of him. "I was hoping..." you trailed off biting your bottom lip. "...we could see how far we could go with each other."

Shinso's jaw dropped. He covered his mouth, turning away from you. You tilted your head quizzically at him.

"If it makes you uncomfortable to use our quirks on each other I understand, I just..." you trailed off because he hadn't turned his gaze back on you.

Shinso's tensed shoulders relaxed after you'd spoken again. He sighed, throwing his head back before smirking toward you. "You need to be more careful with your words, Kitten. I am a guy after all," he said.

Your mouth went dry. You weren't sure what he was getting at. "So, you don't want to work on our quirks together?" you asked.

"That's not it." He ran a hand down the front of his face. "I thought...never mind." Shinso got up from his bed. He moved two beanbag chairs out into the center of the dorm. He sat in one and motioned for you to sit in the other.

You plopped down, sinking into the beanbag a little too far. He chuckled as you struggled to right yourself. You managed to set yourself at the edge of the chair and set your things to the side. Shinso's violet eyes narrowed a bit, thinking.

"If we do this," Shinso started, "You need to let me know as soon as you feel weird. I will stop my control immediately. As soon as I sense something wrong, I'm pulling back," he said.

"Okay," you said.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. "It could be dangerous."

"I think that we should. If we're going to be partners for the final exam, I need to be able to hone my quirk better. That means understanding what happened between us."

Shinso settled back into his chair. "Are you sure you trust me enough to give me control?" he asked.

"Yes," you said. The world dropped around you. All you could see was Shinso's violet eyes ahead of you. You felt him enter your mind this time. You were welcoming, holding your quirk back to let him do so.

Shinso? you asked.

You could sense him jolt back in front of you.

I can hear you, he thought back.