Think: Chapter Thirty-Three: Movie Night with the Bakusquad

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academima/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warnings: This work contains mild language and violence.

Please be aware this piece is in second person perspective, following my original character, Think, Anna Kokoro, who is a transfer student from America. I will be posting in chapters/sections. I hope you have as much fun reading these pieces, as I did writing them.

Chapter Thirty-Three: Movie Night with the Bakusquad

Bakugo continued to pester you about your red eyes, but a lot of it was muffled considering once Kirishima had latched onto you, he didn't let go. He kept you close since breaking out of the hug you shared, keeping at least one arm around you.

Sero ducked out of the kitchen once he heard the yelling stop. A nervous smile was stuck on his face.

"Really, Bro?" Denki asked.

Sero shrugged. "I just waited until the explosions died down."

Kaminari pouted.

"If you leave so much as a crumb out here, I'm going to use your dunce face to sweep it up," Bakugo said. "I swear if I see one more bug because of you slobs, I'm going to—"

"Yo, Bakubro. Denki's going to clean it up," Kirishima assured. "Besides, we're all going to make sure this place is set up perfect for the big premiere."

Kirishima gave Kaminari a look, and he groaned in response, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, yeah," Kaminari said.

Kirishima gave your shoulder a squeeze, and your tense muscles slowly began to uncoil.

"Whatever," Bakugo grumbled. "I'm getting changed." He stormed out of the room.

"Might want to hurry up on the cleanup, Bro. I heard that Mina managed to convince Jiro to come," Kirishima added.

A spark snapped up some of Kaminari's hair at the mention of her name. "J-Jiro?" he asked. "Don't lie to me, man. Totally not cool."

"She's been biting at the bit to see the movie too." Kirishima wiggled his eyebrows at him, and you stifled a giggle. "Anyway, you two better get to it, or Bakubro's going to shut the whole thing down."

"Hey!" Kaminari shouted toward your retreating forms. "Why don't you have to clean up?"

"I was in charge of the comfort zone, Bro! Got to get the blankets," he called back.

Kirishima walked you back to your room, even though he had said he was headed to his own. He tried to pull away from you to let you inside, but your hand reached out grabbing hold of his shirt. His eyes widened, peering down at you in concern.

"Are you okay, Princess?" he asked, making no attempt to push your hand away.

You hesitated before letting go. "I...I'm okay. I guess I'm still a bit shaken up about what had happened," you said. It wasn't a lie. Having been isolated from everyone for so long, had you feeling lonely. You completely avoided talking about Shoto, the hurt still fresh in your thoughts.