Think: Chapter Twelve: Player One Versus Fear

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warning: This work contains mild language and violence.

Please be aware this piece is in second person perspective, following my original character, Think, Anna Kokoro, who is a transfer student from America. I will be posting in chapters/sections. I hope you have as much fun reading these pieces, as I did writing them. Thank you for reading! I really appreciate the support.

Chapter Twelve: Player One Versus Fear

"Bakugo, you can't just go breaking into a girl's room like that!" Kirishima yelled at him.

"She needs help," Bakugo snapped back at him.

"I'm f..." you trailed off. You caught sight of the blood that had soaked through your borrowed pants. Tears welled up in your eyes.

"You are not fine!" Bakugo yelled at you. "You've been a mess since we found you. I'm not leaving you like this." He dropped your shirt, crossing the room, planting himself in your desk chair and sitting backwards in it, like a delinquent.

"B-Bakugo..." you said, sniffling. You felt the tears coming down your face again, and you started hiccupping through the small sobs.

"Do you ever stop crying?" Bakugo asked, clicking his tongue. "Shitty Hair, comfort Big Brain," he commanded.

The door shut behind Kirishima, and he attempted to once again calm you down. This time he'd started rubbing your back in small circles. You covered your face with your hand, feeling your body shake furiously under Kirishima's touch. Words covered your tongue like tar, sticking there until you'd actually admitted what had happened. If you said something, if you actually acknowledged what had occurred, would it mean that you'd be forced to transfer? Would it mean that Mr. Aizawa would give up on you?

"I-I can't tell you what happened," you said, trembling. "I want to tell you, but I can't."

Kirishima paused. He slowly brought both of his hands around yours, and his gaze briefly flickered between you and Bakugo.

"We're not going to force you to tell us what happened," Kirishima said, "But, if you're in danger...if something is wrong...we can't help you unless you say something."

The room went silent. Bakugo didn't even try to push you to speak. Your quivering fingers clenched around Kirishima's.

"W-Will you promise not to tell anyone if I tell you?" you asked, uncertainty in your voice.

"You have my word." Kirishima rubbed his thumbs over your hands.

You looked at Bakugo expectantly, and he rolled his eyes at you.

"I'm here, am I not? I'm not leaving until I know what's wrong. I won't tell anyone or whatever."

You gulped, taking a hesitant breath in and letting yourself slide down the wall behind you. You sat down onto the floor. You pulled your hands away from Kirishima and wrapped your arms around your legs.