Think: Chapter Nine: Healing Sweets

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warning: This work contains mild language and violence. Please be aware this piece is in second person perspective, following my original character, Think, Anna Kokoro, who is a transfer student from America. I will be posting in chapters/sections. I hope you have as much fun reading these pieces, as I did writing them.

Chapter Nine: Healing Sweets

Night became day, and after sleeping for what felt like hours, you'd come to the realization that you were stuck with Bakugo. He was not happy to say the least. As soon as he'd woken from his "nap," he wanted nothing more than to go snap Shinso's neck. Once you'd convinced him it was best to just stay in bed, he resolved to stare at you with narrowed eyes.

"You know your face is going to get stuck like that, right?" you asked, scrolling through your phone.

"You know your eyes are going to be crap if you keep staring at your phone like that, right?" he snapped back.

You set down your phone, sighing. "Well, I don't see you trying to help me fight boredom," you said.

He adjusted himself again. His arms crossed, and his chin tilted down. He was acting like a child. Recovery Girl had already yelled at him twice to get back into bed.

"Do you know what we could do?" you asked, poking your index fingers together.

"What?" he hissed.

You pouted a little bit, but you still continued, "We could play a question game to get to know each other a little better."

"Why the hell would I want to do that?" Bakugo asked.

"Because it would be fun," you said.

Bakugo's eyes widened, before settling back into their regular narrowing.

"I could start," you said.

Bakugo didn't answer you. He didn't say that you couldn't ask him a question though.

"What's your favorite kind of food?" you asked.

Bakugo clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes, as if he was already bored. He kicked off his blankets for the millionth time, and his gaze floated back outside.

You sighed, wiggling down so that you were staring at the ceiling again. He could at least try to be nice, but there were no rules that said he had to. He was here because of you, so why should you pester him at all?

"Spicy," Bakugo snapped.

"Huh?" You peeked up at him.

"That's my favorite kind of food. What's your favorite kind of animal or whatever?" he mumbled.

You sat back up in your bed, smiling brightly at him. When he spotted you staring, his face flushed.

"I like sharks," you said.

"Sharks?" he scoffed. "Why would anyone like sharks?"

"Well, I like the ocean, so I always thought that fish were really cool. Sharks are pretty big, and they've got really sharp teeth. They're really neat to look at, and there are all kinds of species. I just think that they're fascinating. I like the blue shark the best." You hummed softly to yourself thinking.