Think: Chapter Five: Sleepwalking

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warning: This work contains mild language and violence. Please be aware this piece is in second person perspective, following my original character, Think, Anna Kokoro, who is a transfer student from America. I will be posting in chapters/sections. I hope you have as much fun reading these pieces, as I did writing them.

Chapter Five: Sleepwalking

You woke up, standing in front of the refrigerator in the common-area kitchen, barefoot and freezing. You lifted your hands to cover your arms, keeping in what little heat you had left.

"Not again," you said groggily. This wasn't the first time you'd caught yourself sleepwalking, yet another curse of your gift of a quirk.

You closed the refrigerator, hoping you hadn't been standing there freakishly for too long. You pulled your phone from your pocket and saw that it was 3 a.m.. You noticed your parents had called seven times, and you sighed. You'd have to call them tomorrow. They were worried about you. You knew that they were. Your hands clenched the phone. You wished that you could ignore them. You didn't want them to repeat what they always did. You didn't want them to worry about every choice you made. Their uncertainty always became your uncertainty.

Underneath the notifications, there was an unknown number and a few other messages from other unknown numbers. You opened your phone to see that Todoroki had texted you, and he had also added you to the class's group chat, which was filled with angry texts from Bakugo for everyone to delete the video of Kirishima's dare. No one responded of course, except for a picture of an emoji sticking its tongue out, which was most likely from Mina. The other group text you were included in seemed to be Midoriya's small group of friends because the messages were much more lighthearted and included a lot less swear words. From the string of texts, you were able to determine that the explosion that everyone heard was Bakugo destroying Kaminari's phone.

At least he hadn't blown up the place, you thought.

Opening Todoroki's text, you saw that he had attached an image. Your eyes widened, noticing that it was the one that Ochaco had taken when you'd fallen asleep on his shoulder.

"It's Todoroki. Ochaco sent me this and said she deleted it off of her phone. I hope you get some rest, you seemed really tired," the text read.

"I had been getting rest," you muttered in irritation. You had been getting sleep, that was until your stupid legs decided to get a midnight snack. You clicked on the photo and expanded it on your screen. A light blush dusted your cheeks, noticing how tenderly Todoroki was looking at you. You too looked so peaceful. You shamefully saved the photo to your phone, hoping to never lose the moment.

You yawned and sighed, feeling exhaustion rearing its ugly head again. You turned to get your bearings. It would be a miracle if you could find your room in the dark. You had enough trouble finding your room when it was day time. You walked to the other side of the kitchen with your bare feet padding against the cold title. You made your way out into the common room, noticing the remnants of tape on the wall from the night before. As you plodded down the hallway, you finally came to the realization that you didn't have your key on you. The doors locked when they closed. You pouted, making an about face. You'd have to take the couch for the night. There wasn't anyone you could exactly ask for a spare key because it was so early in the morning. When you made it back to the common room, you pulled the remaining tape from the wall and threw it away in the kitchen.